Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does seem to be enjoying himself...

Just needs the supporters to really respond positively to this competition.

Not easy when you get situations like Liverpool last season.

Even Robbie Savage committed heresy by mentioning we got a bit shit on v Liverpool & were 'unlucky'.

Not sure a lot of fans believe we will be allowed to win it.

Stones at RB for 2 games and we’ve not blinked. CBs at FB would give me palpitations under any other manager we’ve had. I think he could get a tune out of anyone in most positions.

Stones at fullback would give me palpitations if he was the same guy who played there for Everton.

Pep gets clear & obvious improvement from almost all of his players.

Only downside was Jesus , he desperately needs a goal and his needless offside are getting beyond a joke , cant fault his effort and an honest hard working lad , but he needs to get his act together , the team performance was top level , a professional and ruthless european masterclass , and we rested Kun , Sane , Bernardo and Walker along the way , this team really is incredible , Merlin was the orchestrator again , best midfield player in europe at the moment.

Stones at fullback would give me palpitations if he was the same guy who played there for Everton.

Pep gets clear & obvious improvement from almost all of his players.

i really like what he's learning at fullback, I think it will make him a better centre back. He's getting more comfortable in wide areas and spending more time in midfield. Physicality really coming through now as well.

If I was the jealous type I would be seething. Thankfully I am a lover of football played brilliantly and you lot are a shower of lucky fuckers.

I predicted 3.1 with Silva getting the opener, I didn’t put a bet on and when they nearly scored at the end, my life without a winning line I predicted flashed before my eyes.

You can win this.

very professional performance and deserved win

Bernardo Silva - what a player we have on our hands...

Mahrez suits the champs league - some lovely touches today..just needs to stop shooting for the near post from tight angles and instead look for a team mate.

Sterling was fantastic but something tells me he is on his way out of the club. his level has never been higher; he is doing things in games that he was nowhere near capable of when he first came to us but something tells me that he is on his way out...just a gut feeling so hope I am wrong....however it was a fantastic performance from him

David Silva - there is nothing left to say about him in terms of how good he is.

Centre halves great again

Ederson - lets hope that his brain fart for the season out of the way but to be fair he must get bloody bored in games!

i really like what he's learning at fullback, I think it will make him a better centre back. He's getting more comfortable in wide areas and spending more time in midfield. Physicality really coming through now as well.

He's a completely different level of player as a defender now, in any area of the pitch & seems to ne improving further on the ball too.

Ederson - lets hope that his brain fart for the season out of the way but to be fair he must get bloody bored in games!
I loved that, his first intervention was excellent, but he was a bit unlucky with the bounce off him, but then he was cool as you like and tackled the fella anyway, what's not to like when you have a keeper who is comfortable in midfield ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.