Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good cross Mendy and great finish from motm Silva as the ball fell to him. Laporte free header and steered it well into the corner. His first involvement Bernardo went on a run, assisted by Mahrez, and scored expertly off the post. Classy performance.

A fantastic midfield and defensive performance marred by characteristic profligacy in front of goal. It will cost us before the season is out.

A near perfect, in fact pretty much a perfect performance from an exceptional team.

Every palyer could be marked 9-10/10

MotM though for me is either the Otter or Stones but mahrez, silva and sterling were just as good.

Great victory ,but was a bit surpries that we only had 51% possesion,but second half was really cruising,no pressing and just keeping guys fresh for tot, still used that we dominate most of the game :D
I've noticed we are giving a bit more possession up this season compared to last which means we are being a little more direct which I don't mind. There were times in the big games last year we were 'fannying' about with it so good to see that has been addressed.

I've noticed we are giving a bit more possession up this season compared to last which means we are being a little more direct which I don't mind. There were times in the big games last year we were 'fannying' about with it so good to see that has been addressed.
on the flip side, less possession means teams have more chances to attack us

Hats off to the defence. Spent the last half hour watching them push up, press, drop off, and move across. It’s like (synchroni)city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.