Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some City fans suggest it’s boring watching us, I’d suggest it’s pure joy!
I've never thought it was boring...but today I found myself looking at my phone, checking emails, Facebook etc. throughout the game. We're so good, almost too good that it does almost become boring. But I love every second of it.

Absolutely overrun them,it could have been embarrassing if we had took some of them other chances,think I’m right that if we win at home next game that’s us qualified,de Bruyne getting more game time to get him up to speed,mentioned it in match thread when him and silva play the football is breathtaking almost like fifa ea sports ..

Comfortable, in control throughout. Great result. Not happy with our attack though tonight. Mahrez and Jesus in particular were shockingly poor in front of goal, Sterling and Silva also guilty of poor finishing on a couple of occasions. A bit like the Fulham game, just 3 goals from about 30 attempts, Pep will be fuming again. Good 70 mins or so from KDB, all in all, just what we needed.

Brilliant performance from first minute to last. Nice to get a really decent ref too. Hardly aware of him throughout the game. Merlin, MotM for me closely followed by Fern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.