Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fantastic midfield and defensive performance marred by characteristic profligacy in front of goal. It will cost us before the season is out.
yeah cos everyone is outscoring us. winning 3 0 against anyone is good the chances we create we will always bag plenty and miss plenty

Brilliant first half, second not as good but improved, but overall a good performance. Otamendi, Stones and David Silva (as always) stood out, but no-one had a bad game, though Jesus wasn't at his best. Despite crap finishing I thought Mahrez had a good game. Nice to see Mendy getting back to fitness and form.

Nice to have a fair ref for once as well!

I've noticed we are giving a bit more possession up this season compared to last which means we are being a little more direct which I don't mind. There were times in the big games last year we were 'fannying' about with it so good to see that has been addressed.

Yeah,ive seen it too,but im much more comfortable when we press and attack then just wait and play defence deep in our half,not our biggest strength lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.