Shame At Being A Blue

Matt.D said:
Foe23 said:
So you believe everything the bent media is telling you? I think the Emperor's clothes spring to mind.

Your playing into the hands of the Rags...they like us being disjointed and hope that our owners go away and we end up as little old city that they can laugh at once again.

I want to WIN and I love our owners and Garry cook, because they are doing the best for our club, even if it can be a little painful at times. Comon let's all get behind the new manager.

i am 100% behind the new manager. and am greatly appreciative of what the new owners have done for us.

Brilliant Matt, It's just that there have been too many negative threads lately and these things can snowball. I was hoping for unity now MH has gone but it's just a different argument.

How do you think Kaldoon or the Sheik himself, would view the Bluemoon threads over the last two days?

Matt.D said:
Foe23 said:
Oh didums the pair of you!

If it results in a top 4 finish/competing for the title next year you can stand up with a nice T' shirt saying "sack Garry Cook" on the front while we're moving on and backing our owners.

I've had two days of nobs and you two are the last straw for me!

Support the best team we've ever had, a team that will get even BETTER or fuck off and join FC fucking united.

I'm sure many of the moaners on here are, either RAGS or people trying to destabilize the club and we don't need any City fans helping them out.

You are right along with the majority on here and all the pros / journalists are wrong.

Wrong they fucking are.And hypocritical.

The two faced twats have been publicly questioning Hughes in a bid to get him sacked for the last two months-after the Hull game Hansen pissed himself and called Wayne Bridge's performance "clueless" on MoTd -and seriously questioned the tactics and what was going on every week in the City defence.
The same Hansen who straight after Hughes was sacked then wrote an article condemning his sacking!You couldn't make these dickheads up!

Do you honestly believe that Hughes lent City £250,000 to complete the deal for Bellamy,as Custis wrote in the Sun?
Or that Mancini was in hiding at Gary Cook's house,as printed by the same journo?
Or that Henry Winter's question to Mancini about Rory Delap's throw-ins wasn't a thinly veiled attempt to take the piss out of him...as if he was a cluelsss twat who didn't know who Delap was?

These jackals and scumbags want to see our club torn apart-and you're buying into every stupid hand-wringing pile of shit headline they're printing.

Don't.
Grow a set,and back the club and the new man.
Move on,Hughes has gone-he'll trouser a fortune for his inability to stop us conceding stupid goals week after week.
You won't.

I agree with this so why did Cook make such an absolute cock of it, reading that stupid statement, refusing to answer questions then answering them, dropping Mancini in it, ruining Mancini's introduction. All he had to say is yes we did it, tough if you do not like it, in nice words.

johnny crossan said:
Deep breath - spaces between sentences

The Club have done nothing wrong

Anyone on here who thinks they did is in error IMO

The Reason Hughes Had To Go:

Performances, not just results were poor.

There were real question marks over the injury record and motivation level of key signings

The trip to Abu Dhabi in November was also for a major management review following six draws .

The request for further funds for January signings was not well received in light of the above

After defeat in AD there followed further draws from winning positions at a weakened Liverpool & Burnley

Hughes demonstrably failed to get the best from his players or his staff, in particular he failed to manage his defensive coaches

It was decided, quite reasonably, that a new manager and coaching staff were necessary.

The Sacking:

There was no-one in place to act as caretaker over an interregnum, the result of Hughes' staff recruitment policy

A period of Kinnear-style instability was not wanted at this crucial stage of the season.

There is no pain-free way of dispensing with the services of a failing incumbent manager

Just as there is no pain-free way of reading the papers, watching SSN or reading some of the posts on here

RobbieBrewer said:
Matt.D said:
You are right along with the majority on here and all the pros / journalists are wrong.

Wrong they fucking are.And hypocritical.

The two faced twats have been publicly questioning Hughes in a bid to get him sacked for the last two months-after the Hull game Hansen pissed himself and called Wayne Bridge's performance "clueless" on MoTd -and seriously questioned the tactics and what was going on every week in the City defence.
The same Hansen who straight after Hughes was sacked then wrote an article condemning his sacking!You couldn't make these dickheads up!

Do you honestly believe that Hughes lent City £250,000 to complete the deal for Bellamy,as Custis wrote in the Sun?
Or that Mancini was in hiding at Gary Cook's house,as printed by the same journo?
Or that Henry Winter's question to Mancini about Rory Delap's throw-ins wasn't a thinly veiled attempt to take the piss out of him...as if he was a cluelsss twat who didn't know who Delap was?

These jackals and scumbags want to see our club torn apart-and you're buying into every stupid hand-wringing pile of shit headline they're printing.

Don't.
Grow a set,and back the club and the new man.
Move on,Hughes has gone-he'll trouser a fortune for his inability to stop us conceding stupid goals week after week.
You won't.

Spot on Robbie.

edited after re-reading citoeast comments

johnny crossan said:

There were real question marks over the injury record and motivation level of key signings

The trip to Abu Dhabi in November was also for a major management review following six draws .

The request for further funds for January signings was not well received in light of the above

After defeat in AD there followed further draws from winning positions at a weakened Liverpool & Burnley

Hughes demonstrably failed to get the best from his players or his staff, in particular he failed to manage his defensive coaches

It was decided, quite reasonably, that a new manager and coaching staff were necessary.

The Sacking:

There was no-one in place to act as caretaker over an interregnum, the result of Hughes' staff recruitment policy

A period of Kinnear-style instability was not wanted at this crucial stage of the season.

There is no pain-free way of dispensing with the services of a failing incumbent manager

Just as there is no pain-free way of reading the papers, watching SSN or reading some of the posts on here

It would be refreshing to see people stop brown-nosing the owners and board in such a fucking pathetic manner.

More importantly, why oh fucking why is no-one addressing the issue of the club's behaviour here? The fact that they're going to huge lengths ON THE WEBSITE to try and play down this PR disaster is because they know they've behaved abhorrently.

Cook and Mubarak should be condemned for their handling of this. Say what you want about Mark Hughes, but no-one in a professional environment deserves to be treated in this shoddy manner.

AND personally I don't think the journos are having a crack at the club. They're having a crack at the abysmal decisions of those in charge of the club. I for one welcomed their scrutiny of Cook at that press conference. He deserved the difficult time the hacks gave him.

Sorry, but I'd like to see heads roll before we just forget about all this. In any case, I'm 100% behind Mancini.

Owain said:
johnny crossan said:

The Sacking:

It would be refreshing to see people stop brown-nosing the owners and board in such a fucking pathetic manner.

More importantly, why oh fucking why is no-one addressing the issue of the club's behaviour here? The fact that they're going to huge lengths ON THE WEBSITE to try and play down this PR disaster is because they know they've behaved abhorrently.

Cook and Mubarak should be condemned for their handling of this. Say what you want about Mark Hughes, but no-one in a professional environment deserves to be treated in this shoddy manner.

AND personally I don't think the journos are having a crack at the club. They're having a crack at the abysmal decisions of those in charge of the club. I for one welcomed their scrutiny of Cook at that press conference. He deserved the difficult time the hacks gave him.

Sorry, but I'd like to see heads roll before we just forget about all this. In any case, I'm 100% behind Mancini.

But exactly what "abysmal, abhorrent, shoddy, unprofessional behaviour and decisions" do you want condemned? Please be specific Henry.

Where else would they defend themselves,except on the OS?That's why it's called the "official website."

Should Cook,Khaldoon and Marwood be sacked?Would you somehow feel better?
Perhaps the sheik could hand-deliver a letter to Henry Winter and tell him how right he was all along.

Seriously-what self-punishment would make you happy?

Owain said:
johnny crossan said:

The Sacking:

For fucks sake. I was a Hughes supporter but shit happens in football.
We are not the first premier league club to get rid of a manager in a questionable way.
So you want Cook and Mubarak to be codemned?
You want heads to roll?
with your attitude the only thing that will be condemned is this club. Back to the 3rd division,
I dont know about heads rolling but i seen MH bentley rolling off his drive on SSN,
I think he should make it through Christmas!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.