Shame At Being A Blue

The Fat el Hombre said:
Matt.D said:
im not arguing who was the better manager, or what circumstances are/were involved, i loved sven, but have we or have we not vastly improved as a team from where we are right now to where we finished the season under him?

Come on mate it isn't anywhere near as simplistic as that. If you gave a monkey £200 million to improve an average team the team would be vastly improved, the question is has it improved enough? Does it look like we're gonna really kick on and rattle them at the top? Not a chance. We've been a shambles and have got through games on huff and puff and the odd bit of individual excellence or luck.

Exactly what I've been saying.

If people are so concerned why don't they contact Hughes themselves and suck his arse dry whilst letting him weep?

Onwards and upwards.

Once I've had my nightly weep for Brian Horton obviously...

Matt.D said:
Full of shit.

Blue tinted specs.

The whole situation is a farce.

Garry Cook is a wanker.

Completely agree.

Garry Cook is a disgrace.

so is Brian Marwood.

I am behind Mancini and pray to God he suceeds.

But regardless of anything the club achieves the way certain people at the club is disgusting, embarrassing and complete bollocks for a club of our size and the way some fans are ignoring that is shameful!.

Dickov 99 said:
Matt.D said:
Full of shit.

Blue tinted specs.

Garry Cook is a wanker.

Completely agree.

so is Brian Marwood.

But regardless of anything the club achieves the way certain people at the club is disgusting, embarrassing and complete bollocks for a club of our size and the way some fans are ignoring that is shameful!.

Would you have preferred we spend a few weeks without a manager then?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dickov 99 said:
Completely agree.

so is Brian Marwood.

Yes, cos then they would have had a more credible argument against Cook and could then have had a bigger whinge at City. Leaving us in limbo without a manager mid-season and the possibility of Mancini not wanting the job would have been a disgrace, not poor old mark hughes having to manage a full 90 minutes knowing he was up for the chop (which was his own fault anyway)

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Yes, cos then they would have had a more credible argument against Cook and could then have had a bigger whinge at City. Leaving us in limbo without a manager mid-season and the possibility of Mancini not wanting the job would have been a disgrace, not poor old mark hughes having to manage a full 90 minutes knowing he was up for the chop (which was his own fault anyway)

or sack hughes thursday and stick kidd in charge of the sunderland game?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dickov 99 said:
Completely agree.

so is Brian Marwood.

Of course not mate but somewhere there is a middle ground here.

I am not saying getting rid of Hughes was wrong although personally I am in the "he was doing ok and should have been given till the end of the season camp" at the time he went. I was just as pissed as anyone with the draws but we were 6th and in the semi final and if we win the next two games he was on target to get 70 points - even with the draws.

Like most on here I think drawing a line , getting behind Mancini is the only way forward and I would support any manager because I love City.

But I just feel that Hughes could have been spared sturdays humiliation and Cook could have handled this a whole lot better......dont you agree?

All you malcontents should f*ck off and form your own club that you can berate and attack.

Long live the Sheik!!!

Dickov 99 said:
Matt.D said:
Full of shit.

Blue tinted specs.

Garry Cook is a wanker.

Completely agree.

so is Brian Marwood.

I pray to God he succeeds because i`m sure by the way people like you slate everything this club does.
You won`t be behind him for long.

Dickov 99 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Of course not mate but somewhere there is a middle ground here.

I am not saying getting rid of Hughes was wrong although personally I am in the "he was doing ok and should have been given till the end of the season camp" at the time he went. I was just as pissed as anyone with the draws but we were 6th and in the semi final and if we win the next two games he was on target to get 70 points - even with the draws.

Like most on here I think drawing a line , getting behind Mancini is the only way forward and I would support any manager because I love City.

But I just feel that Hughes could have been spared sturdays humiliation and Cook could have handled this a whole lot better......dont you agree?

It could have been handled better, I'm sure. Yet at the same time I'm struggling to feel for Hughes, he must have known his time had come, we've been pretty dire all season if truth be told.

I do agree though that as of now all that matters is Mancini and how he manages us.

Dickov 99 said:
Matt.D said:
Full of shit.

Blue tinted specs.

Garry Cook is a wanker.

Completely agree.

so is Brian Marwood.

There are two thick twats on this forum-and your both of them

Its a multi million pound business not a fucking whelk stall-the only snag is its in the medias eye,you get a replacement before you sack someone,its harsh but its reality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.