Shame At Being A Blue

harry the plumber said:
Dickov 99 said:
Completely agree.

Garry Cook is a disgrace.

so is Brian Marwood.

I am behind Mancini and pray to God he suceeds.

But regardless of anything the club achieves the way certain people at the club is disgusting, embarrassing and complete bollocks for a club of our size and the way some fans are ignoring that is shameful!.
I pray to God he succeeds because i`m sure by the way people like you slate everything this club does.
You won`t be behind him for long.

I will give him as long as possible and I dot slate everything the club does. This is the only thing I can honest say I don't agree with and the only time I don't think Cook, in particular has covered himself in glory. Just a opinion, thats all.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dickov 99 said:
Of course not mate but somewhere there is a middle ground here.

I am not saying getting rid of Hughes was wrong although personally I am in the "he was doing ok and should have been given till the end of the season camp" at the time he went. I was just as pissed as anyone with the draws but we were 6th and in the semi final and if we win the next two games he was on target to get 70 points - even with the draws.

Like most on here I think drawing a line , getting behind Mancini is the only way forward and I would support any manager because I love City.

But I just feel that Hughes could have been spared sturdays humiliation and Cook could have handled this a whole lot better......dont you agree?

It could have been handled better, I'm sure. Yet at the same time I'm struggling to feel for Hughes, he must have known his time had come, we've been pretty dire all season if truth be told.

I do agree though that as of now all that matters is Mancini and how he manages us.

The case against Hughes was compelling. Hopefully Mancini will deliver - lets fooking hope so!

I think he will, but heart rules head always!.

Dickov 99 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
It could have been handled better, I'm sure. Yet at the same time I'm struggling to feel for Hughes, he must have known his time had come, we've been pretty dire all season if truth be told.

I do agree though that as of now all that matters is Mancini and how he manages us.

The case against Hughes was compelling. Hopefully Mancini will deliver - lets fooking hope so!

He will succeed if we all get behind the club Cook and all-instead of getting upset like a bunch of mard arses when we dont curry favour with the media-this is where united have it sussed-they dont give a fuck about what people think

Dickov 99 said:
Matt.D said:
Full of shit.

Blue tinted specs.

The whole situation is a farce.

Garry Cook is a wanker.

Completely agree.

so is Brian Marwood.

But regardless of anything the club achieves the way certain people at the club is disgusting, embarrassing and complete bollocks for a club of our size and the way some fans are ignoring that is shameful!.

Oh didums the pair of you!

If it results in a top 4 finish/competing for the title next year you can stand up with a nice T' shirt saying "sack Garry Cook" on the front while we're moving on and backing our owners.

I've had two days of nobs and you two are the last straw for me!

Support the best team we've ever had, a team that will get even BETTER or fuck off and join FC fucking united.

I'm sure many of the moaners on here are, either RAGS or people trying to destabilize the club and we don't need any City fans helping them out.

flb said:
Dickov 99 said:

He will succeed if we all get behind the club Cook and all-instead of getting upset like a bunch of mard arses when we dont curry favour with the media-this is where united have it sussed-they dont give a fuck about what people think

agreed!.....and city winning is and always will be the number 1 concern.

Some like Cook, some don't.... others are in the middle. But Cook wont be scoring on saturday!!!

Foe23 said:
Dickov 99 said:
Completely agree.

so is Brian Marwood.

If it results in a top 4 finish/competing for the title next year you can stand up with a nice T' shirt saying "sack Garry Cook" on the front while we're moving on and backing our owners.

Support the best team we've ever had, a team that will get even BETTER or fuck off and join FC fucking united.

I'm sure many of the moaners on here are, either RAGS or people trying to destabilize the club and we don't need any City fans helping them out.

You are right along with the majority on here and all the pros / journalists are wrong.

Is it just me? or does certain ppl in here have a greater love for Hughes than the club? i would rather play without a manager than Hughes!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dickov 99 said:
Of course not mate but somewhere there is a middle ground here.

I am not saying getting rid of Hughes was wrong although personally I am in the "he was doing ok and should have been given till the end of the season camp" at the time he went. I was just as pissed as anyone with the draws but we were 6th and in the semi final and if we win the next two games he was on target to get 70 points - even with the draws.

Like most on here I think drawing a line , getting behind Mancini is the only way forward and I would support any manager because I love City.

But I just feel that Hughes could have been spared sturdays humiliation and Cook could have handled this a whole lot better......dont you agree?

It is difficult being a blue fan!!!

I was not happy with the developments over the weekend despite being an MH doubter. I watched the press conference & accept the account given of events, even though it was not the way I would have done it. Put simply the management sacked MH because they did not believe he was delivering the goods, we can argue until we are blue in the face whether MH would have delivered the goods but the guys who matter thought not! The owners et al appear to be determined to make our club a major force in the football world, maybe the club we love cannot succeed without changing its character?

So the key question is whether we want success "in the manner" the current owners operate!! I want our team to succeed professionally, these guys are ruthless but professional so stop second guessing and sit back & enjoy the ride. I am behind the management and the new manager, only time will tell if the decisions are right but let's move on.

The press seem to be against us but ever thus when new comers enter the arena, personally I was impressed with Mancini at the press conference, despite the press being aggressive. Cook was passionate, what more do we want? I would have been frustrated by the tone of the questions!

Come on MC fans lets support the new regime!!

Matt.D said:
Foe23 said:

You are right along with the majority on here and all the pros / journalists are wrong.

So you believe everything the bent media is telling you? I think the Emperor's clothes spring to mind.

Your playing into the hands of the Rags...they like us being disjointed and hope that our owners go away and we end up as little old city that they can laugh at once again.

I want to WIN and I love our owners and Garry cook, because they are doing the best for our club, even if it can be a little painful at times. Comon let's all get behind the new manager.

Foe23 said:
Matt.D said:

So you believe everything the bent media is telling you? I think the Emperor's clothes spring to mind.

Your playing into the hands of the Rags...they like us being disjointed and hope that our owners go away and we end up as little old city that they can laugh at once again.

I want to WIN and I love our owners and Garry cook, because they are doing the best for our club, even if it can be a little painful at times. Comon let's all get behind the new manager.

i am 100% behind the new manager. and am greatly appreciative of what the new owners have done for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.