Shame At Being A Blue

TheMightyQuinn said:
I AM CITY AND CITY IS ME.

I'd never consider supporting another club. I'd rather die. Seriously. It's CITY or nothing for me.

too dam true and i am pretty sure it wont be the last cock up in forth comming illustrious history..........

stonie said:
colinbellsboots said:
if i had an option to follow anyother club i would

one word says it all and that word is "cock",just my opinion a i dont know you and wouldnt want to know and pretty sure you may think the same about me but one thing for sure is something like that has never even entred my mind...EVER... And by f*ck we have had bigger shit than this too deal with in our history,so get over it or pull on another clubs shirt and fuck off....cherrio[/quote an so say all of us

stonie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I AM CITY AND CITY IS ME.

I'd never consider supporting another club. I'd rather die. Seriously. It's CITY or nothing for me.

too dam true and i am pretty sure it wont be the last cock up in forth comming illustrious history..........

I'm sure it won't but I'm sure I'll always be here supporting CITY and willing us to do well.

Why don't we have two site forums the supporters threads and the antagonist, glass half empty brigades threads, then at least those of us keeping the faith wouldn't have to read this fucking bullshit negativity!
If you aren't happy with the Club, fuck off and find somewhere you like the way things are done!
End of!

I agree with the original post but don't like the topic title.

It's funny that firstly there were people who wanted Hughes out. Now they're happy he's out but unhappy at how he was sacked. Then there are those who wanted Hughes out, but didn't want Mancini. It's all about opinions I suppose and I've been taking a bit of a ribbing about the episode, but the fact is, the board, like the fans, were unhappy at drawing games such as Hull and Burnley, and others from winning positions, and the Spurs performance in general. Those situations proved that Hughes tactical/substitutional ability wasn't good enough and so he had to go before given another transfer window I suppose. I was a "Give him time" kind of person, but looking at the recent run, when would his tactical/substitutional ability have fundementally changed? And if it didn't, there was no way he would have beaten the likes of Wenger, Fergie Ancelotti on a regular basis. I know we've beaten Chelsea and beaten Arsenal twice, but I think that was the players rising to the occasion more rather than Hughes' management.

I just hope that Mancini is the man, and whilst I thought that his lack of Premier League experience might be detrimental, hopefully he'll prove to be a Wenger or Mourinho (or indeed Anceloti) than a Phil Scholari or a Christian Gross....

Lordeffingham said:
Why don't we have two site forums the supporters threads and the antagonist, glass half empty brigades threads, then at least those of us keeping the faith wouldn't have to read this fucking bullshit negativity!
If you aren't happy with the Club, fuck off and find somewhere you like the way things are done!
End of!
Couldn't have put it better myself.

johnny crossan said:
Deep breath - spaces between sentences

The Club have done nothing wrong

Anyone on here who thinks they did is in error IMO

The Reason Hughes Had To Go:

Performances, not just results were poor.

There were real question marks over the injury record and motivation level of key signings

The trip to Abu Dhabi in November was also for a major management review following six draws .

The request for further funds for January signings was not well received in light of the above

After defeat in AD there followed further draws from winning positions at a weakened Liverpool & Burnley

Hughes demonstrably failed to get the best from his players or his staff, in particular he failed to manage his defensive coaches

It was decided, quite reasonably, that a new manager and coaching staff were necessary.

The Sacking:

There was no-one in place to act as caretaker over an interregnum, the result of Hughes' staff recruitment policy

A period of Kinnear-style instability was not wanted at this crucial stage of the season.

There is no pain-free way of dispensing with the services of a failing incumbent manager

Just as there is no pain-free way of reading the papers, watching SSN or reading some of the posts on here

BING.

maine-road-ali said:

one word says it all and that word is "cock",just my opinion a i dont know you and wouldnt want to know and pretty sure you may think the same about me but one thing for sure is something like that has never even entred my mind...EVER... And by f*ck we have had bigger shit than this too deal with in our history,so get over it or pull on another clubs shirt and fuck off....cherrio[/quote an so say all of us
if i could i would, i cant im a blue and there are times such as these when it hurts, .
oh and youve never said (after a defeat) " thats it ive had as much as i can take , only to start plannin next weeks visit only hours after gettin home. get of the high horse mate, read all the statement in its entiraty not just the little snip it you find easy to shoot at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.