Shamima Begum

And yet this thick as fuck unremarkable idiot managed to persuade the police and her school she was at low level risk of being radicalised, managed to get through Gatwick Airport on a stolen passport that allowed her to pass as the adult responsible for two other minors and managed to find her way from Istanbul to the Syrian border.

Quite a few people in places of authority have got some explaining to do.

And yet this thick as fuck unremarkable idiot managed to persuade the police and her school she was at low level risk of being radicalised, managed to get through Gatwick Airport on a stolen passport that allowed her to pass as the adult responsible for two other minors and managed to find her way from Istanbul to the Syrian border.

Quite a few people in places of authority have got some explaining to do.
After watching the recent documentary i've come to the conclusion that this kid was abused from the minute she met the 'smuggler' who was passing info onto the British secret service.

@Gorton_Tubster update from ChatGPT;

No, it is not appropriate to keep severed human heads in bins. This is a serious crime and a violation of human rights. It is illegal to possess or transport human body parts without proper authorization or legal justification, and it can also be considered a violation of public health and safety regulations.
Furthermore, keeping severed human heads in bins is unethical and immoral. It shows a complete disregard for the dignity and respect that should be afforded to human remains, and it can cause immense emotional distress to the families and loved ones of the deceased.
If you are aware of someone who is keeping severed human heads in bins, it is important to report this immediately to the appropriate authorities, such as the police or other law enforcement agencies.

Seems she might have a point after all.

I think some of The hate towards her is bordering on the unhinged. Utterly depressing and vile.
Personally I would rather live on a street full of Shamimas than a street full of her haters. I’d honestly feel safer and more at home.

Do you'd rather live in a street full of people who said killing kids at a pop concert is justified and people who didn't bat an eyelid at beheading and would sew suicide bombers into vests to go kill innocent people, rather than live in a street full of people who think these things are abhorrent acts and have a dislike for someone facilitating these things?

Interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.