Shaun Wright Phillips

His final balls where poor really when you think how many chances he had where he got behind the defensive line...
Also his dipping crosses to the near post when RSC was clearly at the back where a little frustrating! Too move on the the next
level we need a better right sided winger IMO, clear why chelsea let him leave!

ifiwasarichfan said:
I thought he was our best outfield player today.

Honestly? I like SWP but he was poor today I thought. He continually ran into the 2 defenders who were doubling up on him as opposed to putting in a decent cross, which he's struggling to do with any consistency.

He was poor today. Its displays like that off today that explain why he failed at Chelski. Its almost as thoug he's lost the ability to get past people like he used to and he's never been able to cross. When Ireland came on he was non existent. Is it just me or did Ireland and SWP look good last season in a quite pathetic team?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Saw him lose the ball 2 times in the first 3 minutes today...

But after that he had a very good game, caused them all sorts of problems and looked like the only player in our team who was ever gonna cause any damage. Made a couple of great runs for Tevez to slip him in and it was just a shame there was no-one showing in the box with any intent to help capitalise, but that's what you get when you leave superman on the bench

He was awful save for two decent runs. Constantly lost the ball and ran down blind alleys. Here is hoping for an injury an Weiss to get a run of games.

Another poor game in my opinion, why did we drop Petrov? Barry and De Jong is not working! Don't get me wrong, only one defeat all season upto now so lets not to down, i'd of taken 4th now. We've come a long why very quickly this season, so let the team iron out the problems and we won't be far off by xmas (fingers crossed)

SWP's back said:
He was awful save for two decent runs. Constantly lost the ball and ran down blind alleys. Here is hoping for an injury an Weiss to get a run of games.

Anyone who wishes injury on a player is low, anyone who wishes injury on a player playing for their club is fucking low, anyone who wishes injury on a player who gives his all for the club isn't a fan in my eyes.

I thought he was poor today and has been for the last couple of league games but in his defense he's not on his own there was a point today with about 20 mins to go I thought why not give weiss a go at them for all swp's huffin an puffin he was havin no joy what so ever an in my opinion weiss should of been given a crack at it for the last 20 who knows what the lad might of done

mrpmcfc said:
my opinion weiss should of been given a crack at it for the last 20 who knows what the lad might of done

Fair point but... Hughes puts him on, he makes 1 mistake they score and all idiots fill the message boards with hughes out why did he play weiss...
(also not good for the players future confidence)
Its a no win situation with some of the clowns on here what ever hughes does they slag him off instead of getting behind him

As for SWP final balls and crosses where very poor considering the amount of good balls tevez supplied him with and the number of 1 on 1's
he had today... To move on to the next level i think we l have to upgrade there!

PabZab said:
SWP's back said:

Anyone who wishes injury on a player is low, anyone who wishes injury on a player playing for their club is fucking low, anyone who wishes injury on a player who gives his all for the club isn't a fan in my eyes.

Oh no - do you know how much sleep I will lose now I am not a fan in your eyes? (here's a clue - none - fuck off)

ps - Did I say a career threatening injury? No you tit. I said injury for Weiss to get a run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.