Shaving

I went back to shaving with a double-edge safety razor a few years ago, after 30 years of using the cartridges. The shave is so much better and it has been fun trying out different blades and soaps.
I use a safety razor which 30 years old, Wilkinson sword, shaving gel, and a big fuck off brush.…………And that’s just for my pubes.

For anyone like me who has been plagued by rashes, spots after shaving (tried every known cure) the Phillips one blade is a good option, cheap enough and gives a decent enough shave.

This thread kick started my love of the double edge safety razor, soap and bowl routine.
I only do my lower neck and cheeks (short crop the rest with electric razor).

I use a Muhle r89 with Featherblade blades.

Contemplating picking upa Featherblade AS D2 in the future (very pricy mind) but the Muhle has been solid.

Just sent off for some Gillette fusion copy blades from Temu. Special offer of 1 holder and 36 blades for a miserly £2.99!

The reviews (verified) say they're as good as Gillette but I'll soon see. Anyone bought these blades or bought from Temu?

View attachment 95837
I've had 2 shaves with these Gillette Fusion copies and i can honestly say they shave as close as Gillette do. No nicks blotches or rash.

I was sceptical about ordering from Temu as I've had a couple of previous bad experiences ordering direct to China but i got a special offer for 36 blades and holder for only £2.19(like i said, but i said £2.99) so i ordered them.

If you like Gillette but are sick of being ripped off for expensive blades then send for these. The reviews are genuine because i left one(catfishcatcher). Only thing these blades lack is the precision blade at the back.

Bit of advice if you make an account. Put 36 blades and holder in your basket and wait a couple of days for a crazy price offer like i did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.