shay off to villa

Was not happy when we signed him, i was behind the goal when Elano beat him from a free kick in Shays Newcastle days, i remember as i ducked thinking he should have caught that one (-;
Only joking Shay one of the best prem keepers in the last 10 years, he will be missed good luck shay and as long as his shoulder holds out he will make some great saves against us, you sod (-;. Hope his charity work is embraced in brum like it was here, top bloke

Quality keeper who doesn't deserve to be on the bench every game . One of the best around still and I hope he does well with the Villa , except when we play them , I hope he has a mare ...

All the best to a very good keeper. Now our hunt for a decent #2 begins, finding a keeper who is really good but willing to sit on the bench is always tricky but they are out there. I'd look at someone older as we have the promising Loris Karius coming through.

BibbyBlue85 said:
All the best Shay. He was excellent for us and will never forget his debut for us against Boro and the Lampard penalty save to grab us 3 points at home.

Too good to be sat on the bench for the rest of his contract and will definately get a respectful round of applause when he visit's The Etihad with Villa

spot on

Seemed to be a popular member of the squad and never moaned.

Good luck and all the best to the Eddie Munster lookalike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.