Shearer on City.

don't know what the problem is. just cos he hasn't tipped city? think he's alright meself.
what is interesting is, how very few journalists have tipped us to win the league. however, quite a few ex pros have.

Great player , but absolutely clueless as a pundit , and his management record ,(6 games to save newcastle , and they dropped like a stone) doesnt make him any expert judge on the likes of mourinho,moyes etc , and it appears Pellegrini's titles in South America dont count in Shearer's world.

Alan Shearer is to football knowledge what Joseph Stalin was to free elections.
Great player, but as much insight as as earthworm.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Shearer is a buffoon, why anybody would give two hoots about what the blundering diddy boy would say is beyond me

100% correct. A quite brilliant footballer. And an utter cretin.

End of thread really/

It makes me laugh when a pundit doesn't tip us to win the league, he's suddenly a clueless
no nothing bastard. It's all about opinions and Shearer believe it or not has his. It's not
exactly unreasonable to think Chelsea will win the league is it?.

cityfan41 said:
It makes me laugh when a pundit doesn't tip us to win the league, he's suddenly a clueless
no nothing bastard. It's all about opinions and Shearer believe it or not has his. It's not

Not being tipped isn't the issue. It's being dismissed so casually with seemingly little thought.

stony said:
cityfan41 said:

Not being tipped isn't the issue. It's being dismissed so casually with seemingly little thought.

Spot on you will often see posters dismiss teams' chances on here with out explaining why, but pundits are meant to be better than that. The trouble is that they think they don't have to put much effort in and then thy become rent-a-quote idiots offering no more than incoherent cliched waffle. Lawro did his usual thing of just throwing something out there on Football Focus knowing full,well the reasons why Suarez and Rooney would be cautious about handing in transfer requests, and even if they do it does n't necessarily mean a player will force a move, re; Benteke.

Shearer is predictable and dull, there is really no more you could say on the matter.

Even the BBC's main football writer Phil Mcnulty could n't be arsed to put his neck on the line and say anybody outside of the promoted teams would be relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.