Stones
Zinchenko
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Has cancello convinced anyone yet...not me...if Walkercis fit he should play.

Gundogan wouldn't get anywhere near any starting 11 ever again for me...he epitomizes what is wrong with our squad...a lack of mental and physical strength when needed..the loss to wolves was caused by him replacing Kdb in part....the guy just doesnt have the commitment for a fight and offers nothing even defensively or offensively.

Wouldn’t put mendy near our team . He is finished in my eyes
Expect him to be booed at his every touch from now on then. Some City "supporters" have been waiting for a scapegoat like this lad ever since they forced Richard Edghill off in tears against Coventry.

I fear the worst,the guys are shagged,bravo in goal and their heads are down,it was more important to keep kev on last night and attack,home game is easier in theory

No-one post the team before me,superstition wasn't kept in check last night,humour me

Young Bravo ..... Blades beware
giphy.gif
Ha exactly that

Expect him to be booed at his every touch from now on then. Some City "supporters" have been waiting for a scapegoat like this lad ever since they forced Richard Edghill off in tears against Coventry.

So true. Some of our fans are a disgrace. I can only assume that the boo boys who also love to mock Bravo in the media or vocally at the ground - are new fans who have been spoilt by our success over the last 10 years. I listen to some folk around me and it's embarrassing.

I fear the worst,the guys are shagged,bravo in goal and their heads are down,it was more important to keep kev on last night and attack,home game is easier in theory

No-one post the team before me,superstition wasn't kept in check last night,humour me

I feel let down by you Karen. Another Bravo hater.... Poor

I feel let down by you Karen. Another Bravo hater.... Poor
I'm not a hater,i don't hate any player,fact is he dives on the spot and lets lots of goals in,he freaks out the defenders,if i was at thegame i would never boo a player,they need supporting but on here it doesn't matter,it's just an opinion

So true. Some of our fans are a disgrace. I can only assume that the boo boys who also love to mock Bravo in the media or vocally at the ground - are new fans who have been spoilt by our success over the last 10 years. I listen to some folk around me and it's embarrassing.

It's not about being a boo boy or even a Bravo hater....its an opinion...the guy is generally very poor and vastly inferior to our number one choice....his work with his feet puts thexwjole back 4 on edge and his shot stopping is limited...good with penalties however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.