Sheff Utd post match thread

We won't play often with WBs anyway. Not such a big problem, and Mendy can pass forward btw.

I think there’s merit to WBs with the right personnel ie Mendy and Cancelo but it just becomes a flat back 5 with Walker and Zinchenko.

Fuck Sheff Wed. Targeted clogging. Good win. We were awful for 75min.
Eric Garcia is fuckin class. Need to hold on to that kid. Great clearances, great composure and good see him urging older players to clear the lines. I know we are looking for a strapping Koubilly type player but lad needs a new contract.
What have Wednesday done to upset you?

Very good question and one I wish the club would bring up in public with video evidence to back it up. Make life as uncomfortable as possible for the scouse pricks and their FA minders.
It’s every other game we play,I’m still of the belief that teams see us as the big scalp ( even though we have been poor at times this season by our standards)and will try any means be it rough house tactics to try and get a result of some sort,where as the scousers being lorded by the media and although a very good side don’t hold that same desire from teams to get a result against them ..

Is it possible to turn down a penalty if you get one? Maybe trade it for a throw in (I wouldn't thank you for a corner, we're worse at them than we are at penalties!).
I don’t think the rules allow turning down a penalty if you are given one - but nothing stopping you passing it back to your own keeper from the penalty spot - great tactic to confuse the opposition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.