Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I don’t get it either because it’s not like it regularly actually works. It nearly always fails so what the fuck is the point? Just makes teams look meek.

The teams that have taken points off us recently - Brighton, Brentford, Newcastle, even Leicester and Palace in recent years - they play positive football.

In maybe two years of football I think I can remember bus parking working for Forest and Everton - and only because of huge help from the referee or swathes of luck. That’s in about 100 games.
Tbf, Sheffield United are shit and they know they are shit. Going at us would be suicidal. They were a bang average Championship side who then lost their 4 best players and barely signed anyone, expecting them to try and ho toe to toe with us us insane.

A win playing mostly in 2nd gear, that we'd have won more easily if we'd scored the penalty and against a team that only attempted to play something that looked a bit like football in the last 15 minutes. I don't blame them for that, they're shit so the WWE stuff was the only way they could compete. 3 points, no injuries, 3 wins in 3.

Made needlessly hard work of that. Should have put the game to bed in the first half. Never feel comfortable with a one goal lead. Ridiculously stupid by Walker to fart about doing a back heel in his own penalty area. What on earth was he thinking?
Foden made a difference for the short amount of time he was on the pitch. Our set pieces need some work.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.