Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Bunch of absolute shitkickers. Rotated tactical fouls on our transitions for 4 yellow cards yet commentators never mentioned it once, wankers. We do that once and apparently we are the masters at technical fouls.

How they had 20% posession is a wonder, at home, an embarrassment. I didn't expect them to go toe to toe, but to show absolutely no ambition to play or go forward was a joke. They rough housed Haaland and he should have got at least one penalty for grabbing his shirt by the neck from the front and dragging him over.

I accept theres more than one way to play football but who wants to watch that shit. The sooner they get relegated the better, awful attempt at football in front of a full house at Bramhall Lane. WTF were their six fingers moronic thick Yorkshire twats booing Grealish for, while their players took turns to boot him is derisable. Laughably chanting "Premier League corrupt as fuck" for daring to give Gvardiol a free kick for getting smacked in the face. Booing our players having to come off with an injury. They can fuck off.

Rashford gets a penalty for a dive, Haaland is rugby tackled by 2 defenders and no penalty. Var is Simon Hooper who got suspended last weekend for not giving the Wolves penalty.
Probably a secret Rag supporter claiming he supports a lower league team
There were no penalties on Haaland - if those same “penalties” had been given against us we’d have been fuming and calling the officials all sorts. Personally felt the ref had a good game today

Tbf, Sheffield United are shit and they know they are shit. Going at us would be suicidal. They were a bang average Championship side who then lost their 4 best players and barely signed anyone, expecting them to try and ho toe to toe with us us insane.

Of course they’re always likely to lose, and yes they are shit. But there’s a difference between keeping compact and organised but still trying to progress the ball (ala Brentford) and just cowardly sitting 11 men airtight in the box for the whole game.

It’s not a matter of them having to play like Barcelona, there are more choices available to them than the binary options of complete cowardly cunts or Harlem globetrotters.

That had Notts Forrest away last season written all over it. Poor finishing and complacent defending almost cost us, but the icreasingly 'man for big goals' came up with the goods.
If Debruyne is unavailable though, then Foden is simply a must.

Thought we dominated the game, Dias handled that rapid forward of theirs very well.

Gvardiol and Kovacic class again, Foden on another level right now.

Walker lapse in judgement for their goal but was solid otherwise and determined to make up for the mistake which he duly did.

Rodri is absolutely incredible, operating at a level I don't think we've ever seen from his position for us.
Best player in the world for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.