Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Bunch of absolute shitkickers. Rotated tactical fouls on our transitions for 4 yellow cards yet commentators never mentioned it once, wankers. We do that once and apparently we are the masters at technical fouls.

How they had 20% posession is a wonder, at home, an embarrassment. I didn't expect them to go toe to toe, but to show absolutely no ambition to play or go forward was a joke. They rough housed Haaland and he should have got at least one penalty for grabbing his shirt by the neck from the front and dragging him over.

I accept theres more than one way to play football but who wants to watch that shit. The sooner they get relegated the better, awful attempt at football in front of a full house at Bramhall Lane. WTF were their six fingers moronic thick Yorkshire twats booing Grealish for, while their players took turns to boot him is derisable. Laughably chanting "Premier League corrupt as fuck" for daring to give Gvardiol a free kick for getting smacked in the face. Booing our players having to come off with an injury. They can fuck off.
They mentioned it, they just called it “great physicality and organisation” and “exactly what you have to do when you face Manchester City”.

Hinchcliffe even said at one point, when Robinson went two footed in to the ball and also caught a bit of Jack, “that is what you have to do—you have to win the ball and leave a bit on the man to let them know you are in for the fight”.

But if one of ours so much as pulls the shirt of an opposition player it is called “dirty, tactical fouling”.

Watched the game on my phone because I was at a family doo, can’t believe the negatives I’m reading on ere, talk about entitled! Our manager was missing, several defenders, our talisman midfielder, and we were away from home, which normally means you have no right to just turn up and win, we ground that result out like true champions, Arsenal don’t win that. Can’t complain about the line up or tactics, this early in the season these are hard places to win, and we won, make it 12pts before the international break and we are set, Pep will be fuckin delighted

One of those performances best forgotten. We didn't learn anything but reinforced what we already knew about the character in the squad.

Job done, move on to next week.

We really need to finish off games when we're so dominant. Should've been out of sight by half-time if the referee did his job properly and our lads had their shooting boots on. Sheffield cloggers didn't have an attempt at goal until after 70 minutes and deserved nothing from that game. Walker almost the villain with that stupid back-heel but at least he rectified his mistake with his part in the winner. Kovacic & Gvardiol both look like they've been with us years not just a few games. 3pts and 3 wins from 3 so can't really complain with that.

Those who were predicting a 5-0 win earlier, seems like they have not learnt any lessons from football.
We got away with one today.
I wouldn’t say we got away with one. We completely dominated and worked extremely hard, just with poor crossing and finishing.

They didn’t have a shot until the 73rd minute.

Although they were very good when they’d made their subs, we still had more chances in that time.

Bunch of absolute shitkickers. Rotated tactical fouls on our transitions for 4 yellow cards yet commentators never mentioned it once, wankers. We do that once and apparently we are the masters at technical fouls.

How they had 20% posession is a wonder, at home, an embarrassment. I didn't expect them to go toe to toe, but to show absolutely no ambition to play or go forward was a joke. They rough housed Haaland and he should have got at least one penalty for grabbing his shirt by the neck from the front and dragging him over.

I accept theres more than one way to play football but who wants to watch that shit. The sooner they get relegated the better, awful attempt at football in front of a full house at Bramhall Lane. WTF were their six fingers moronic thick Yorkshire twats booing Grealish for, while their players took turns to boot him is derisable. Laughably chanting "Premier League corrupt as fuck" for daring to give Gvardiol a free kick for getting smacked in the face. Booing our players having to come off with an injury. They can fuck off.

All these smalltime fuckers from shithole provincial football backwaters are the same. Playing us or indeed any of the big clubs is like a cup final for them.

Rodrigo with another vital goal, playing as good as ever, we lose key players but there is always someone to step up to the plate

That penalty decision which he missed I thought it was justice to be honest.what was the defender supposed to do? There was another similar one this weekend where it wasn’t given I forget which game. Overall get in . World class performance from the blues.another amusing observation was by our stand in manager when he took the headpieces out. I’m sure he said something along the lines of.. peps had a right fuckin go at me lol

A truly horrible game.

We played with a low tempo all H1 will slight improvement for H2. Some well below par performances and awful last balls/finishing which on another day would have seen us run out as 5-1 winners....

Pep needs to make sure we have creativity and invention from the get go....it was difficult trying to work out where that was coming from today, Kyle overlapping Silva is not the answer on the right...

Anyway, upwards blues, 2016/17 last time we started a campaign like this.....ominous

Christ what an overreaction. No creativity? We created a dozen great goalscoring chances.

The managers laid out in Spain. Late changes to the team because if illnesss, we wasted up a penalty, their goalkeeper was the clear MOTM and had the game of his life, and we still won comfortably.

We’re 3 games into the season lads, not everything is going to be perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.