Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

tbh I see games like today as our bigger tests..trying to break down a 10 man clogging defence takes patience.
But it wasn't though. We created lots of clear chances - our finishing was shite today and that's what made it a nervy watch. Other top 8 teams will go there and put them to the sword.

Alvarez blazing over, Foderingham save from Alvarez in the 1st half, Haaland's 'tap-in', Haaland's one-on-one, Haaland's penalty, Rodri just wide

Saying 'should' might be a tad harsh for some of them, but we could easily have got 3 more goals from those 6 good chances
Not for me. Those additional chances don't occur if one is taken

Hard work. Great cameo from Phil. Lack of a number 10 hindered us. Marvellous result.

City defended brilliantly for all but one switch-off moment, Kyle will get flak but he was unlucky. But see how he and the team reacted! That is why we are so good, dominated possession, should have scored 5 or more, but after the equaliser we won anyway, that is how to win the Premier League. Wait until we get in gear!
They had a great chance to equalise after our second goal.
And after we went one up we were looking sloppy and undisciplined at the back.

I said this when it happened.

By the Laws of the Game, has he really made his body unnaturally bigger by sliding in and naturally using his arm to balance and the ball hitting him from close range of about two yards away?

By the Laws, I think that’s harsh.

But it’s one of those you can’t not give despite the Laws saying it isn’t really a penalty.
Yep like I said there was another very similar to this one where the ref didn’t give it and rightfully so in my opinion. I’d hate to be on the receiving end if we a penalty was given against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.