Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

In the ground the Sheff utd fans were giving the ref murder, same in the pub after. Was he really favouring us? Looked to me like Erling was getting strangled as were half our players at corners, also looked a valid pen? What were the fuckers on about?
I thought the same today but we all look on stuff from a different perspective I guess.
Blades fans were unusually quiet today apart from a couple of bursts.

Some people need to remember that in the dark days we played just like Sheffield Utd. When you come up against a top team you try to stop them playing anyway you can

We did and it was shite to watch. I'd rather we play in the Championship than play for draws, just as we did under Pearce.

Didn't like that at all but 3 points is 3 points however you get it.

Little invention in the side without kdb and foden, that has to change moving forward, hopefully doku will help massively with that.

Once we got the goal, i really didn't like our approach. They didn't change at all, still sat in and let us have it yet we completely took our foot off the gas sat on the ball and invited pressure which then led to mistakes instead of going for the second and killing it off and it put us in danger of dropping points.

Midfield 2 of rodri and kovacic were majestic throughout, backline was great, Gvardiol slotted straight in looks brilliant already yet there's plenty more to come from him.

Ominous for would be challengers if we dont have our usual slow start and dropped points to the season. The mental fragility of the rest will work in our favour.

Get through the Fulham game get pep back. Get stones back, doku settled and hopefully another signing or two before the window closes and we'll be in the best shape to a season we've been for a while.
No kdb so maybe not the best shape. I don’t mind the approach we are taking in games knowing how good our defence is. City got a bit sloppy toward the end and a Walker brain fart nearly done us but overall we look comfortable considering we have two new players in the first 11 and no Kev.

Jack needs to produce more end product as does Bernardo when he’s playing as a forward player.

Rodri is the best player in the league

Foden needs to start every week ahead of Alvarez
From what I have seen so far, it does concern me a bit as to where the goals are coming from this season in the absence of Gundogan De Bruybe and Mahrez.

In the ground the Sheff utd fans were giving the ref murder, same in the pub after. Was he really favouring us? Looked to me like Erling was getting strangled as were half our players at corners, also looked a valid pen? What were the fuckers on about?
Nope, bunch of fucking idiots. Nailed on pen, and he was pretty fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.