Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Fantastic day out. Few vodkas on train over which was delayed so compensation due. Fabulous brunch near to the station followed by en of the most dominant performances you will see by any team this season. Even when they scored I knew we would get at least two or three more chances to find a winner. On another day Haaland gets a hat trick, Julian bags a couple and we are given at least one if not two penalties. The club needs to send the videos of Haaland being wrestled to the ground and ask for clarification on why penalties aren’t being given especially when Sir Marcus of Findus goes over when the Beaufort scale hits 2 and it’s an instant penalty. Few things that pissed me off. Firstly Bernardo, we’re all going Istanbul. No we fucking aren’t, I never want to go to that shit hole ever again. Secondly, how does that ground get a fucking safety certificate and why do they think that one poxy catering outlet for 2,500 is sufficient joke. Oh and can we talk Rodri, he scored at Bramall Lane.

Reality is we are a low budget outfit with an owner who doesn’t care . Being a blade you live with it

Can I ask why Blades fans would boo Grealish for no reason? I just don’t get it. The lad is just a out the most sincere and caring man in the game.
Spends hours of his own time and loads of his own money helping those less fortunate than himself.

Last edited:
On a more clinical day we hit 4 or 5 but the fact we won a low quality encounter away from home is key. Well done Blues.

Haaland in and amongst it, that's good to see when his goal scoring looks a little rusty (still 3 in 3!). Kovacic good again, Rodri a great goal but not one of his better performances. Back line looked fine apart from Walker's brain melt, which he busted to redress and did so to his credit. Grealish grew into the game while Bernie faded from it.

Where was the lines on Akes offside goal? Are they not doing that this season...would like to see it again as I'm still not convinced Rodri is offside as the Sheffield defender had his leg stretched out
I think Ake was offside himself after Rodri's header.

Although I'd need to see if Rodri or the defender got to the ball, can't mind

I think Ake was offside himself after Rodri's header.

Although I'd need to see if Rodri or the defender got to the ball, can't mind
No Ake was on ...Rodri flicked it on and it was one of those where he looks off but if they' d put the lines level with the outstretched defenders foot might have been close

Rodri, in my opinion, is City's most important player.
Why ?
Because Pep trusts him to play almost every minute of every game.
Yet, "Rodri couldn't kick his own arse" ?
City have an abundance of talent. Whoever scores is not important, as Harland & Alvarez distract or pull opposing players out of position.
Perhaps, this season, the midfield players, including Rodri, will score a higher % of City goals, as opposing teams try to create a defensive overload in their defensive penalty area ?

I only meant for the first hour or so of the game
How many shots went skeewint?

I fucking loved this game, great game to watch. We played some slick football in that first half but because we didn't score people thought we played shit. But we didn't. It was enjoyable football aside from not scoring. Haaland missed a pen but when he scored that just made it all the more enjoyable, the relief from him was shared with all of us, especially the lad who ran on the pitch to hug him (hope he doesn't get a ban).

These are the sort of games a team like us should win but can easily draw, or lose, for all the reasons we're all too aware of.

Normal service resumed until they score. Fuck. Sake. 1 shot on goal again was it? Same old. Fuming. Pissed off. Fuck off. Fuck right off.

But wait, nooo, hang on, wait....RODRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
BOOM! FUCK OFF SHEFFIELD. 2-1. Fuck off you part time over excitable bunch of fucking cunts. Fuck off.

I know Sheffield well, got a lot of friends from there but they can fuck right off at 1 -1.

2-1. 3 points. Great game. Absolutely loved it. Can't see why people are upset. Great game.

Can I ask why Blades fans would boo Grealish for no reason? I just don’t get it. The lad is just a out the most sincere and caring man in the game.
Spends hours of his own time and loads of his own money helping those less fortunate than himself.
It’s a bit of history from his Villa days in the championship He went through a phase a being a master of shithousary . No where near as bad these days thankfully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.