Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

He clearly gets in the way and causes us to get the ball, it is very unlucky for Sheffield and they've got every right to be aggrieved but the rules are the rules and seemingly the rules say play on if he doesn't touch it.
Glad you came around to my assessment — assume you didn’t see my respectful follow up question to your post where you insisted it should have been a drop ball based on the rules in the match thread otherwise you would have responded with this.

Don't let the result distract you from the fact we were shit for the vast majority of that game, and thank god for the referee's intervention because we hadn't created a sniff before that got handed to us.
Tbf, Sheffield matched us well in the first half, after the change in shape they gave us little problems. 2 games in 2 days.
Not much to complain about really

Reactions: CC1
Glad you came around to my assessment — assume you didn’t see my respectful follow up question to your post where you insisted it should have been a drop ball based on the rules in the match thread otherwise you would have responded with this.

I got about 10 replies so no, didn't see yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.