Sheffield United (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

On the Sheff utd forum they aren't too impressed with some of their fans behaviour, some fat prick robbed a young lads scarf and tried chucking horse shit at city fans but covered his own lol. Wembley brings out all the dickhead fans of every club tbf.

Only saw one wee bit bother
3 of 4 lads scrapping on the stairs going up to tube station end if Wembley Way
Stupid place to fight as there were loads of police

Saw a bit of a scuffle after the game on the steps going up to Wembley Park but didn’t amount to much. After a final one set of fans tend to be mostly out of there before the other with trophy presentations and celebrations but of course you don’t get that with a semi.
There was a bit of banter as we were held by the steps right after the game and then suddenly one blue and one Sheffield fan took it a bit far. Their mates were trying to calm it down which they succeeded in doing but then as we started walking towards the steps saw loads of police running down them. Looked behind and the same two groups were coming to blows! Morons! Then walking back from Euston Square to Euston saw a few young lads mouthing off to each other with one claiming he had been spat and the other lad should give 'him respect bro'. Not sure what happened as I carried on walking and then finally a few other young lads started mouthing off near the taxi rank at Euston, cops came flying out at them and these two kids in particular, who I have seen before giving it the big one, absolutely shit themselves. Again not sure what happened though. Other than that it was a pretty peaceful day for once.

The 2 Sheffield clubs wanted it at Wembley in 1993, part of the problem we have now is down to that game being a trailblazer.

Apart from the amount of fans from Sheffield who wanted to go the Arse v Spurs semi was being played at Wembley so wanted a level playing field (no pun intended !!!)

On the Sheff utd forum they aren't too impressed with some of their fans behaviour, some fat prick robbed a young lads scarf and tried chucking horse shit at city fans but covered his own lol. Wembley brings out all the dickhead fans of every club tbf.
Its just football fans.
I drove down so was sober and its amazing what bell whiffs grown men can turn in to. Mostly sheff u fans but without being a snide, it was a much bigger day out for them. Just more families if blues.

I have seen city fans act equally as boorish many a time so no slant on sheff

Agree , there was quite a few trying to goad City fans , i am in my sixties with my family and a couple of teens in my face shouting "come on then" , really is pathetic , and yet queing for the tube had a good crack with a few of their supporters.
Alcohol and drugs , the columbian marching powder now being the go to addiction means there will be a proportion of dickheads in every fan base , but if they want a scrap why approach pensioners with their families , have a go at some of our more youthful supporters and see what happens.
Sounds like u**ted in 2011, acting hard in front of women and children, just embarrassing

Saw loads of Sheff Utd fans on train on the way back and found them all to be sound. The only shithousery I saw all day was from Some Villa twats on their way back from Brentford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.