Sheffield United (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I know what you mean but.
I moan every day about Wembley until the day of the game.Yet in most games I have had a great day out.
Even the underground after the match is well organised if you show a little bit of patience and common sense.
We all do but that's the problem. I'm the same. Surely they could fit more bogs considering how much that shithole cost. The price of food and stuff could do with coming down. They wont though because of the greedy bastards down the FA chain. Most of these cunts don't even bother turning up. We suck it in though like pricks because its a day out.

PS those scanners(same as the Etihad) don't detect yer beer flask
thumbs-up_1f44d.png

The disappointment is that there were a lot of knobheads looking to rile normal City fans and looking for trouble afterwards. I hope they found it from lads who can handle themselves; City have got their fair share of them.
Personally didn’t see any of that. Before the game not a hint of trouble even though nearly every blade I met seemed to have drunk about 12 pints of Stella!! Lol

After the game queuing for Wembley Park there was a lot of banter which could have stepped over the mark but generally good natured

However stood in that queue my mate did point out imagine if this was the rags in the final and one team had just lost.. doesn’t bear thinking about

Personally didn’t see any of that. Before the game not a hint of trouble even though nearly every blade I met seemed to have drunk about 12 pints of Stella!! Lol

After the game queuing for Wembley Park there was a lot of banter which could have stepped over the mark but generally good natured

However stood in that queue my mate did point out imagine if this was the rags in the final and one team had just lost.. doesn’t bear thinking about
Saw a bit of a scuffle after the game on the steps going up to Wembley Park but didn’t amount to much. After a final one set of fans tend to be mostly out of there before the other with trophy presentations and celebrations but of course you don’t get that with a semi.

Great day out in the Big Smoke yesterday. My lad & I are wanting to go back for the final
against Utd/Brighton in June.

We’ve only been season ticket holders for two seasons so we’d be on the lowest points allocation.

Does anyone know what the likelihood is of us both being able to get tickets?

The crowd was interesting, lead to believe Sheff U had sold loads and we struggled to shift em.

Their end was empty, loads of gaps, empty sections yet ours seem to be full and seats sold in all sections!
Sheffield sold out early last week apart from a few scattered seats. Problem with the empty parts are a good few are Wembley Club members who don't attend, makes the empty side look ridiculous.

Same clowns will be cheering for him when he puts on an England shirt!
Oh and they had large sections of empty seats!View attachment 76161
The black gangway on the top tier is the end of t
Same clowns will be cheering for him when he puts on an England shirt!
Oh and they had large sections of empty seats!View attachment 76161
The black gangway on the top is the end of their allocation, the bottom was their unsold tickets, so not many unsold by them in total.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.