Sheffield Utd (A) post match thread

Sheffield United don't concede goals, I read that in 45 Premier league games they've only conceded more than 2 goals in 3 matches - and one of those was a 3-3 draw.

And we don't have a striker!

I thought we played well, created a lot of chances, Ramsdale kept them in it, and we were solid at the back.
It’s probably one of those games where I watch the full 90 back and think it wasn’t as bad as I first thought, but I thought our ball retention in the final third was really lacking... we were really solid at centre half an centre mid today though

There is no joy in that City squad. Certainly no joy watching them. I enjoyed the Pearce days more that this. And I'm not joking. Give me Vassell and Cole over Sterling and Mahrez. Or
Bosvelt over Rodri. We are awful. Something needs to change. Probably the only change is me walking away finally.

Jesus Christ. Talk about spoilt!

Good win, but I’m really not happy with Mahrez. Extremely selfish, never letting go of the ball, sloppy. Foden should play ahead of him on the wing. He ruins too many chances for us. Sterling need to learn how to look up as well.

Selfish players is one of the worst things I know.

Foden - Jesus - Torres should be our front three until Sterling and Mahrez learn a thing or two.

Sterling was unplayable in the first half. He’s the least of our problems. He just needs the other forwards to start stepping up.

Great performance in tough conditions vs a very difficult opponent.
Brilliant to get another clean sheet- Dias immensely impressive again. He has as much presence as Vincent.
He will be captain after Kevin for sure.

What an important result. We look very solid down the middle Laporte, Dias and Rodri did a great job against a physical side. Pleased for Kyle, deserved his goal. Although the one huge negative yet again - playing with Mahrez is like playing with ten men. Still very happy with the 3 points. Happy weekend blues, let's hope for a Mahrez free zone on Tuesday.

Mahrez is stealing a living, completely ineffectual and doesn't work hard enough.

Defence looks great but Cancelo will always give someone a chance.

Bernie more like his old self in the second half.

And, whisper it quietly, De Bruyne is becoming something of a liability because he needs a rest and is out on his feet, impacting his work rate and decision making.

Walker man of match for me.

Did I mention how shite Mahrez is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.