Sheffield Utd (A) post match thread

I don’t give a flying fuck how we played, how they played, tactics, strategy, MOTM or any of that shit. I want to reach through the screen and strangle Michael Oliver. Four cards? Five cards? Kicking our players. Sweeping them out. Keeper time wasting until we scored. They know we have no striker, and no Ferny to give a sharp slap back. So pull, clatter, smash and whack anyone who could score, or our CBs. And keep doing it, because there are no consequences. Glad we won but other sides will look at that and just try to batter us physically, especially if Oliver’s running the match.

Another piss poor performance but at least we have the 3 points. Our attack is concerning, considering how we barely put chances together.
It wasn't piss poor. Every fucking contribution you make on here is piss poor so you'd expect to know something about what piss poor is.
To clarify, your post is piss poor as is your reading of a game.
Piss piss poor.

Starting to look more solid just need to start scoring more cannot handle these 1 0 games especially when watching it on TV rather than at the ground it’s not good for the nerves

I am very impressed with Dias. The defence, even the whole team is much more solid. Rodriguez very good too. Maybe we need to get used to the old fashioned 1-0 to win the league like Nottingham Forest.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.