Sheffield Utd (A) post match thread

There is no joy in that City squad. Certainly no joy watching them. I enjoyed the Pearce days more that this. And I'm not joking. Give me Vassell and Cole over Sterling and Mahrez. Or
Bosvelt over Rodri. We are awful. Something needs to change. Probably the only change is me walking away finally.
Urm...

There is no joy in that City squad. Certainly no joy watching them. I enjoyed the Pearce days more that this. And I'm not joking. Give me Vassell and Cole over Sterling and Mahrez. Or
Bosvelt over Rodri. We are awful. Something needs to change. Probably the only change is me walking away finally.
Wow!

Scratching my head here as that is some nonsense you have just spouted.

Goes without saying than I'm happy with the results but my word we have turned into such a boring fucking team at times. It's like watching Spain after their peak ten years ago.
You’re dead right, what we thinking not going for that 4-0 win and leaving the defence exposed and coming away with a 1-1.

We have been shit before but its more frustrating these days because of the quality of players that we have bought in and the money paid for and to them.

If Reyna made a cap pass we understood. When KDB does it over and over and over its a bit rich.

Call it spoiled if you like but imo we've lost whatever it was that pulled us in before. Its now hard work to watch.

All I'm asking for really is some better decision making, concentration and teamwork.

The problem is we aren't shit.

That's why your opinion is fucking absurd. We're 2 points off the top of the table (with a game in hand) and you're having a hissy fit and talking about quitting football because we won 1-0 away to one of the best defensive teams in the country, with no fit strikers and sandwiched inbetween 2 Champions League games.

Take a deep breath, take a step back, and realise how ridiculous it is to compare that to the Pearce days.

Another piss poor performance but at least we have the 3 points. Our attack is concerning, considering how we barely put chances together.
I think you may need to stop watching football as you clearly don’t understand the game, or you should watch another team or possibly stop Wumming

Defence looks solid now, just need a left back. Great save by Eddie having had nothing to do all game. Kyle excellent! I don’t mind Pep being more pragmatic, as we need that at times. Just needed Foden’s legs earlier. Think Bernardo looks better. I think we have started the rebuild, from the back. We will get a world class striker in the summer. Plus a pacy midfielder. You can see we are starting to rebuild the spine. If Pep stays think with the above additions we are going to be a great side next season.
You can see that, good point. And I hope you’re right about the striker and think you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.