Sheffield Utd (A) post match thread

I agree it was nothing like piss poor. Last year we bitched about our defending. We were fine today; they had one real chance when Cancelo got skinned. And while we only scored one their keeper made, what, 7 or 8 saves? We do look very tired and I wish Pep had brought in subs earlier but grinding out a win like that with no recognized striker and a ref who stuffed his cards up his own rectal cavity before the match (you could tell because he never used them and runs like something is shoved up his ass, the fucker) is an accomplishment. 3 points, job done.
I was more impressed with the refs uncanny ability to cut off our passing lines and make us go the long way round on several occasions.
Its a gift that a lot of refs seem to work on when in charge of us. Coincidence I'm sure...

There is no joy in that City squad. Certainly no joy watching them. I enjoyed the Pearce days more that this. And I'm not joking. Give me Vassell and Cole over Sterling and Mahrez. Or
Bosvelt over Rodri. We are awful. Something needs to change. Probably the only change is me walking away finally.
Bless,the other half ignoring you? so you come on here for attention?

Defence looks solid now, just need a left back. Great save by Eddie having had nothing to do all game. Kyle excellent! I don’t mind Pep being more pragmatic, as we need that at times. Just needed Foden’s legs earlier. Think Bernardo looks better. I think we have started the rebuild, from the back. We will get a world class striker in the summer. Plus a pacy midfielder. You can see we are starting to rebuild the spine. If Pep stays think with the above additions we are going to be a great side next season.

Another piss poor performance but at least we have the 3 points. Our attack is concerning, considering how we barely put chances together.

Another piss poor performance but at least we have the 3 points. Our attack is concerning, considering how we barely put chances together.

Why dont you give it a rest you f*cking Rag.

Really ? not seen many detractors of Rodri on this forum , Rodri looks a different player alongside a more mobile midfield , Bernardo does the legwork that Gundogan isnt capable of , fine performance from Rodri, and probably MofM.

Yes really, he's got plenty of stick.

3 points is all that matters.

Pep got lucky today,waited far too long to make changes,

Mahrez kills this side.

Sorry....I just dont see what he offers this team.

He has no redeeming qualities.

Always has to take on 6 players looking to make a chance for himself,then realises he has fucked up,lashes the Ball to no one.

Jesus Christ. Talk about spoilt
We have been shit before but its more frustrating these days because of the quality of players that we have bought in and the money paid for and to them.

If Reyna made a cap pass we understood. When KDB does it over and over and over its a bit rich.

Call it spoiled if you like but imo we've lost whatever it was that pulled us in before. Its now hard work to watch.

All I'm asking for really is some better decision making, concentration and teamwork.

Goes without saying than I'm happy with the results but my word we have turned into such a boring fucking team at times. It's like watching Spain after their peak ten years ago.
I think it’s just the problem with how good we were. Teams can only counter us by packing the box and sitting deep so we suffer as we can’t play as fluidly. If we can get jesus fit with Torres and Raz with foden in midfield perhaps its so much more energetic

It’s probably one of those games where I watch the full 90 back and think it wasn’t as bad as I first thought, but I thought our ball retention in the final third was really lacking... we were really solid at centre half an centre mid today though

I think people were a lot more uncomfortable watching this than they should have been because it's been so long since we were solid at the back.

Their xG was 0.25 - and that includes Brewster's 1v1 that got denied by Ederson when he was offside anyway.

Realistically they weren't going to score, but after 15 months of being very fragile at the back, people can't relax at 1-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.