Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

Just because the guy is related to Sheikh Mansour, it does not mean he is necessarily going to sink huge money into Newcastle. I hope he does though. I'd rather have them as rivals than Liverpool, and Man Utd.

I expect there will be very serious private opposition from Liverpool, and similar minded clubs to the Premier League arguing that this raises corporate governance issues.

why the mackems , they took the piss, big style when we went down twice. also when sir bobby robson died .

we deserve better , we are the loyal fans , we want to compete . that is all
Shouldn't have voted for the cartel farce of the ever changing FFP rules - You will be taken over by a very rich man, but the FFP rules (now) mean you can only gain a small (albeit very nice) amount of investment per year, it will be a long haul, more than the 5 years of City (with far bigger investment gains allowed).

Phrases like 'we deserve better' are the goto lines of United and Liverpool fans.

So... paraphrasing Mrs Merton, what 1st attracted you to being owned, like City, by an arab billionaire sheik?

I bet they don't get half the sh*t we get if it goes through
They will if they are competing and trusting the top of all the competitions they are engaged into.
If they do a "Wolves", playing nice football and giving a fight to the top teams without really being threatening at the end, they'll be praised. They'll go as far as to say that this is how a football club should be run and that Mike Ashley was hindering the development of Newcastle.

PSG was still kinda "cool" or "ok" until they "stole" Neymar and Mbappé from the usual suspects. Look at how Neymar is portrayed now: a true villain of the sport. Wouldn't have happened if he was at Barcelona. They took a repeated diver and biter (Suarez) who even got an official ban for his antics and he doesn't get half of the hatred Neymar is getting.

Will be interesting to see how Newcastle will go ahead and how much the new owner will be allowed to invest with FFP. Good thing for him is that PL TV rights will give him some freedom to spend.

Here, if it happens ,well it will be good for the area .

what ever rules there is , whey there is nothing we can do about it .simple

But , we will get rid of the FCB and compete again .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.