Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

Kinky.

Question that man. Did you indicate that we would like a banner that would be big enough for the whole end or did you just ask what size we could have up to? Perhaps BH and City might let us have one that is long enough for either the North or South Stand(if it ends up at either of those locations) if we really pushed for it. Just intrerested. Keep up the good work.

count me in when we agree on a design.

I agree with the 'Manchester' Thanks... by the way

mcfc1632 said:
Just want to state that I think that this is such a marvellous idea and restate my pledge of £10

If you are in correspondence with the club - could you ask for a space to be reserved for a banner to the effect....

" 01 years - since scum won anything - and counting..."

To be set up in June 10 and the 01 part needs to be adjustable, 02, 03 etc

'cos when they slide - I think it will be big style

Do we have to include scum in our banner? Surely we should just celebrate our future success in our stadium, and then when we go to the swamp, we can take a banner or something that reminds them who THE only team in Manchester is. Let's thank the owners...maybe the "Three Wise Men - Cook, Khaldoon, Sheikh Mansour"

desouza10 said:
mcfc1632 said:
Just want to state that I think that this is such a marvellous idea and restate my pledge of £10

If you are in correspondence with the club - could you ask for a space to be reserved for a banner to the effect....

" 01 years - since scum won anything - and counting..."

To be set up in June 10 and the 01 part needs to be adjustable, 02, 03 etc

'cos when they slide - I think it will be big style

Do we have to include scum in our banner? Surely we should just celebrate our future success in our stadium, and then when we go to the swamp, we can take a banner or something that reminds them who THE only team in Manchester is. Let's thank the owners...maybe the "Three Wise Men - Cook, Khaldoon, Sheikh Mansour"

Don't forget Dr Death....

It's not a sticky anymore. Does that mean it ain't happening. Ric, Mods. Kinky, Wes?

Still happening as far as I know, you'd have to check with Kinky though as it's his baby. It's only not a sticky anymore as it's been a sticky for a while, we never grant indefinite sticky status to threads. We get inundated with requests for stickies, have to try and balance it. Seems like there's enough momentum behind the idea for it to happen though.

Ric said:
Still happening as far as I know, you'd have to check with Kinky though as it's his baby. It's only not a sticky anymore as it's been a sticky for a while, we never grant indefinite sticky status to threads. We get inundated with requests for stickies, have to try and balance it. Seems like there's enough momentum behind the idea for it to happen though.

Fair enough Ric. Thought it was removed because of the Rag post. Apologies.

Thank God Sheikh Mansour is a Blue.

لحمد لله واالشيخ منصور هو الأزرق

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.