Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

Excellent idea and count me in for a tenner...........

Also the club should tell us when Sheik Mansour attends his first game at the ground and we ensure he gets a fantastic reception.

Personally, I think just saying Manchester is a bit pathetic. Why do we have to be so petty when we're doing something to thank our owner? We shouldn't even have the rags in our thoughts in any way shape or form. This is a City thing, from City fans. And in any case, we have lots of fans from all over anyway, so this might just alienate them too.

Also, when the good Sheikh does attend his first game, will we sing "He's not really here" ...?

Lancashire Blue said:
Personally, I think just saying Manchester is a bit pathetic. Why do we have to be so petty when we're doing something to thank our owner? We shouldn't even have the rags in our thoughts in any way shape or form. This is a City thing, from City fans. And in any case, we have lots of fans from all over anyway, so this might just alienate them too.

Also, when the good Sheikh does attend his first game, will we sing "He's not really here" ...?

agreed

It's still going but I'm not so precious as to demand permanent sticky status!
As I have already posted on here, an enquiry about size/permissions etc has gone off to the club via Bernard Halford; when I get a response I will update you all.
There seems to be enough goodwill/loot for it so it's basically down to the club granting permission.

More later.

Yes keep us updated as this is a great idea.

Sheikh Mansour apparantly watches all the games on tv in Abu Dhabi but hopes to get to a game this year.............

He is hoping to raise the profile of City in the Arab/African countries and this will only help.

keep us updated mate...................and thanks for your welcome to the site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.