Sheikh Mansour banner

Lancashire Blue said:
What's wrong with "THE SUPPORTERS OF MANCHESTER CITY THANK YOU, SHEIKH MANSOUR" ?

I don't think we need digs at Trafford or subliminal messages that won't translate or be understood by him. It's the club he's bought, not the city itself, and it's the fans who are thanking him.

This could rumble on and on... At somepoint Ric, Kinky and us lot will have to make a decision. Everyone won't be happy, that's for sure, but that's the way it goes.

From my point of view, I've always wanted... 'Manchester thanks SHEIKH MANSOUR....(his full name)

It's simple, plain and straight to the point. As far as I'm concerned it's not a dig at United and to be honest i couldn't give a fig about United and/or if it was perceived that way by their fans. City have always been the Manchester club. Fact. The club has always been located in Manchester and most of it's support has always come from Manchester. It has always been associated with the City no matter where you go.(there is a theme) You need to look no further than the official Tevez banner on Deansgate, put there by the club. This is about us and 'OUR'(City) banner, not United.

For me there is only one winner and that is.

Manchester Thanks Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan (as long and as wide as we and the club can make it/have it)

PS. Ric. Can we please keep the Arabic writing in Gold. Very important. Thanks.

Is this "on the sixth day" still appearing this season?

The "On the sixth day..." banner will still be there, as will the original Bluemoon banner "SWP - The Legend" above the South Stand. Sadly the club "retired" Trumanns For Steel a while ago, citing irrepairable damage which I'm a little sceptical about.

Ric said:
The "On the sixth day..." banner will still be there, as will the original Bluemoon banner "SWP - The Legend" above the South Stand. Sadly the club "retired" Trumanns For Steel a while ago, citing irrepairable damage which I'm a little sceptical about.

Did you get the last City Magazine with the SWP interview in it? He mentions that banner!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Ric said:

Did you get the last City Magazine with the SWP interview in it? He mentions that banner!

Yes he does; he was explaining where his last attempt on goal landed ;D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.