Sheikh Mansour banner

droylsdenblue said:
I would let kinky and ric decide otherwise we will be still here next season!

6 posts(after me) since Ric asked the question and I'm the only one to put forward an idea. I see what you mean DB. Come on lads, let's give Ric and Kinky an idea. They've worked their nuts off and they need to know what we'd like to see on the banner, then they can make a choice from that. I've spoken. Anyone else got any ideas? (please don't mention other banners)

THE LOYAL FANS OF MANCHESTER CITY,THANK YOU SHEIKH MANSOUR.

there you go ,my vote

I rather like this "THE CITIZENS OF MANCHESTER THANK YOU, SHEIKH MANSOUR". Given that It's going to be 40m long I think there is probably room for his full name if that would be more appropriate. With the club crest in between the English and Arabic versions.
When it comes to supporting the club I think we all consider ourselves citizens, whether or not we live in Manchester.

So far.

Can we Keep this going please. Copy and paste it into your post. Add your own idea or vote for your choice of wording. Please don't vote again if you've already voted. Thanks.

"THE SUPPORTERS OF MANCHESTER CITY THANK YOU, SHEIKH MANSOUR" 1 Vote

"Manchester THANKS SHEIKH MANSOUR BIN ZAYED AL NAHYAN" 1 vote

"THE LOYAL FANS OF MANCHESTER CITY,THANK YOU SHEIKH MANSOUR" 1 vote

"THE CITIZENS OF MANCHESTER THANK YOU, SHEIKH MANSOUR" 1 vote

Is there no other way i can donate some money. I cant use paypal.....but i really want to contribute.

Do you not think THE PEOPLE OF MANCHESTER THANK YOU, SHEIKH MANSOUR is not really emphasising that its the fans of manchester city that are thanking him. My opinion is that your second option is better, just because it mentions fans of manchester city.

I appreciate you might dismiss my post, as i havent donated yet, but as i have stated, i will if you can give me an alternative option. Thanks.

smevchenko said:
Is there no other way i can donate some money. I cant use paypal.....but i really want to contribute.

Do you not think THE PEOPLE OF MANCHESTER THANK YOU, SHEIKH MANSOUR is not really emphasising that its the fans of manchester city that are thanking him. My opinion is that your second option is better, just because it mentions fans of manchester city.

I appreciate you might dismiss my post, as i havent donated yet, but as i have stated, i will if you can give me an alternative option. Thanks.

Go to Pay Pal and send the donation/gift to this email address. ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk You have to have a pay pal account though.

Can you clarifi which wording you prefer. Cut and paste the 4 and add a vote or add your own wording. Thanks.

So far.

Can we Keep this going please. Copy and paste it into your post. Add your own idea or vote for your choice of wording. Please don't vote again if you've already voted. Thanks.

"Manchester Thanks Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan" 1 vote

"THE LOYAL FANS OF MANCHESTER CITY,THANK YOU SHEIKH MANSOUR" 2 votes

Sorry, changed my letters to capitals like the other three.

"MANCHESTER THANKS SHEIKH MANSOUR BIN ZAYED AL NAHYAN" 1 vote

PS. Is it not more respectful in Arabic culture to use his full name? Just a thought.

*edit* sorry mate, agree about using his full name though

"MANCHESTER THANKS SHEIKH MANSOUR BIN ZAYED AL NAHYAN" 1 vote

"THE CITIZENS OF MANCHESTER THANK YOU, SHEIKH MANSOUR" 2 votes

PS. Is it not more respectful in Arabic culture to use his full name? Just a thought.

BlueBeenie said:
The Citizens Of Manchester Thank You Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan

That sums it up nicely :)
Bennie. Can you cut and paste the list and add your vote please. Trying to keep it rolling. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.