Sheikh Mansour banner

Hi guys,

Does anyone know approximately how much was raised in order to produce the banner and how many fans chipped in?

Thanks

Chris
MCFC Social Media Manager

i think it may well have been over £500 but Kinky and Ric will know, i think the excess went to charity...............................personally in view of the great efforts by Kinky and everyone else and how well this was received in Abu Dhabi i think something similar should be considered............maybe an UAE flag............

its the only way we can show our appreciation to HRH Sheikh Mansour...........and the Bluemooners will surely contribute in great numbers again........

kismet said:
i think it may well have been over £500 but Kinky and Ric will know, i think the excess went to charity...............................personally in view of the great efforts by Kinky and everyone else and how well this was received in Abu Dhabi i think something similar should be considered............maybe an UAE flag............

its the only way we can show our appreciation to HRH Sheikh Mansour...........and the Bluemooners will surely contribute in great numbers again........

a flag is one step too far mate.

I was thinking now Stevie is gone its plain logic that the Ireland is Superman banner will be removed I was just thinking (whilst listening to some Stone Roses) what could we replace it with?

Then BAM!! out of nowhere "She bangs the drums" came on and instantly my mind got drawn to the "The past was yours, but the future's mine, your all out of time" lyric.

We should defo have this I think the fact it comes from a rag band is more salt rubbed into the wounds.

i vote for a banner, for Super mario to show that we are different to inter fans, and that we will support him!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.