She's got a very high forehead

So you and Stony start it and now you are stopping just because a few people jump on the hobbit bandwagon?

You've changed.

Much like the fast show, telling the same joke repeatedly has a short shelf life of amusement, I'll leave it to others to kill the joke off, there are certain posters who are key indicators of something no longer being amusing and that quota has been hit.

Supposed to be meeting her tonight. I keep looking at the pics she sent me on the phone.

When I look at her forehead and think there's enough room to eat a full breakfast off it, that can't be right.

Rude food yes, but the thought of eating a brekkie from her bonce is wrong.

Here's a pic mate

119t10l.jpg

As many of you are aware, I ended it with her with "big ugly feet".

Been on a dating site recently and there's a really nice woman on there I am chatting to. Good figure, blond hair, bubbly personality, and only size 7 feet! lol. She has potential, but the thing is, she has a very high forehead. She may even be the mother of Ant and Dec! Can't really post a pic though, wouldn't be fair.

Advice ?

A photo from the nose up will be fine ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.