shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

lost_n_spaced said:
pennypennytannerbob said:
rickmcfc said:
Where has Tolmie gone?

The Thought Police got him mate, some self-appointed Minister of Truth is in charge now. Nothing to see here, move-on.

How delightfully 1984.

Precisely, alas, "have we now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men".

lost_n_spaced said:
The Thought Police got him mate, some self-appointed Minister of Truth is in charge now. Nothing to see here, move-on.

How delightfully 1984.

Precisely, alas, "have we now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men".

So, either :

1 - You got that from typing '1984 quotes' into Google

OR

2 - You are educated yet paradoxically wish Tolmie to return in order that light be shed on City#s transfer interests

I'm not really sure which would be the more embarrassing......

lost_n_spaced said:
lost_n_spaced said:
How delightfully 1984.

So, either :

OR

2 - You are educated yet paradoxically wish Tolmie to return in order that light be shed on City#s transfer interests

Your paradoxical reasoning is way too imprecise for my liking.

lost_n_spaced said:

So, either :

OR

Sure you don't mean 'comprehension' ? :D

lost_n_spaced said:
lost_n_spaced said:
So, either :

OR

Sure you don't mean 'comprehension' ? :D

Look, there will only ever be one Tolmie, erm! Spursmad123, oh! Ajay; Oh well never mind that. If you think I took what Tolmie said as given fact you've missed the point. He satisfies popular demand (not yours I accept) for rumour, speculation and yes even fantasy. I really still don't know or care if he has quality inside info or not... never mind the facts print the rumour etc. He acquired a reputation here before your ego got in our way; based on some originality and pezzazz, maybe even some itk, whatever, he had something I wanted to read even though I knew it to be (sometimes) irrational. This is the transfer forum, this is football, this is City, anything can happen... you know... anticipation. You've killed it you cad! Stop spoiling our fun and lighten up a little.

We still have an active ITK - Danamy. MCRJON also has posted some tidbits in the past that were mostly right. Maybe it's just a case of nothing happening? Txiki was at the EDS game the other day, not in some exotic place negotiating a transfer. I prefer the silence than the fake-ITKs who just get people's hopes up only to let them down like that knob in the summer who mysterious disappeared "Vincent Vincent Kompany" (or something like that).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.