shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

citykev28 said:
mcfc2607 said:
citykev28 said:
Let's face it, Tolmie won't come back on here to get the abuse that gets thrown at everyone who posts a bit of information in good faith. That's why I, and I suppose he will be saying very little this January.

What like random youtube videos that could mean any team and any player.
Or random locations that again could mean any team any player.

Anyone can do it.

He quickly learned to pm his information.

talking of pm's (or text for that matter) you've not bumped in to anyone in particular lately have you?

I wouldn't have said anything cruel to the guy but IMO he was no where near a real itk. Anyone who gets all defensive and threatens to leave is surely not a real itk.

A real itk would be mature and wouldn't tease. I would think they'd care about other fans.

The lack of true itks is a good sign.

It's not worth the hassle being one of these ITK bears tbh, loads have been hounded off the board because they simply wanted to pass on info in good faith. Better to just be a regular member of the board and keep to yourself IMO

bobmcfc said:
It's not worth the hassle being one of these ITK bears tbh, loads have been hounded off the board because they simply wanted to pass on info in good faith. Better to just be a regular member of the board and keep to yourself IMO

what if another member who you know knows people sent you a text with some info would you post it and risk the witch hunt or keep it to yourself? purely hypothetical of course.

charliebigspuds said:
bobmcfc said:

what if another member who you know knows people sent you a text with some info would you post it and risk the witch hunt or keep it to yourself? purely hypothetical of course.

I wouldn't tell anyone. Snitches get stitches

bobmcfc said:
charliebigspuds said:
bobmcfc said:

I'm not pm-ing you then after that threat!

charliebigspuds said:
bobmcfc said:
charliebigspuds said:

I'm not pm-ing you then after that threat!

Aww

charliebigspuds said:
bobmcfc said:

I,d say you need to PM one of your old mates Charlie lad ;-)

Hypothetically speaking of course

ellibb said:
charliebigspuds said:
bobmcfc said:

I,d say you need to PM one of your old mates Charlie lad ;-)

Hypothetically speaking of course

Leave it charlie.

pennypennytannerbob said:
blue wang said:
pennypennytannerbob said:
Look, there will only ever be one Tolmie, erm! Spursmad123, oh! Ajay; Oh well never mind that. If you think I took what Tolmie said as given fact you've missed the point. He satisfies popular demand (not yours I accept) for rumour, speculation and yes even fantasy. I really still don't know or care if he has quality inside info or not... never mind the facts print the rumour etc. He acquired a reputation here before your ego got in our way; based on some originality and pezzazz, maybe even some itk, whatever, he had something I wanted to read even though I knew it to be (sometimes) irrational. This is the transfer forum, this is football, this is City, anything can happen... you know... anticipation. You've killed it you cad! Stop spoiling our fun and lighten up a little.

i think he was a tad sensitive.... tomie was putting himself in the firing line
i liked what he was doing.. it was entertaining .
However his self imposed exile and holier than though was not up to par to say the least
I agree but we've all got our limits, he reached or was pushed beyond his. You never had a wobble?

just a bit of cellulite , but never a wobble! gosh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.