shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

pennypennytannerbob said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Your paradoxical reasoning is way too imprecise for my liking.

Sure you don't mean 'comprehension' ? :D

Look, there will only ever be one Tolmie, erm! Spursmad123, oh! Ajay; Oh well never mind that. If you think I took what Tolmie said as given fact you've missed the point. He satisfies popular demand (not yours I accept) for rumour, speculation and yes even fantasy. I really still don't know or care if he has quality inside info or not... never mind the facts print the rumour etc. He acquired a reputation here before your ego got in our way; based on some originality and pezzazz, maybe even some itk, whatever, he had something I wanted to read even though I knew it to be (sometimes) irrational. This is the transfer forum, this is football, this is City, anything can happen... you know... anticipation. You've killed it you cad! Stop spoiling our fun and lighten up a little.

i think he was a tad sensitive.... tomie was putting himself in the firing line
i liked what he was doing.. it was entertaining .
However his self imposed exile and holier than though was not up to par to say the least

blue wang said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Sure you don't mean 'comprehension' ? :D

Look, there will only ever be one Tolmie, erm! Spursmad123, oh! Ajay; Oh well never mind that. If you think I took what Tolmie said as given fact you've missed the point. He satisfies popular demand (not yours I accept) for rumour, speculation and yes even fantasy. I really still don't know or care if he has quality inside info or not... never mind the facts print the rumour etc. He acquired a reputation here before your ego got in our way; based on some originality and pezzazz, maybe even some itk, whatever, he had something I wanted to read even though I knew it to be (sometimes) irrational. This is the transfer forum, this is football, this is City, anything can happen... you know... anticipation. You've killed it you cad! Stop spoiling our fun and lighten up a little.

i think he was a tad sensitive.... tomie was putting himself in the firing line
i liked what he was doing.. it was entertaining .
However his self imposed exile and holier than though was not up to par to say the least
I agree but we've all got our limits, he reached or was pushed beyond his. You never had a wobble?

citykev28 said:
Let's face it, Tolmie won't come back on here to get the abuse that gets thrown at everyone who posts a bit of information in good faith. That's why I, and I suppose he will be saying very little this January.

Or he'll throw another hissy fit, say he's leaving forever then return a few weeks later. Bluemoon tradition.

citykev28 said:
Let's face it, Tolmie won't come back on here to get the abuse that gets thrown at everyone who posts a bit of information in good faith. That's why I, and I suppose he will be saying very little this January.

What like random youtube videos that could mean any team and any player.
Or random locations that again could mean any team any player.

Anyone can do it.

citykev28 said:
Agree to that. It's a health hazard posting ITK info on here. Theres always a lynch mob if it doesn't pan out as predicted or speculated. Good luck to anyone who tries to share ITK.

mcfc2607 said:
citykev28 said:

Anyone can do it.

He quickly learned to pm his information.

citykev28 said:
mcfc2607 said:
citykev28 said:

Anyone can do it.

So what was the point in the videos.

mcfc2607 said:
citykev28 said:
mcfc2607 said:

Anyone can do it.

So what was the point in the videos.

To seperate the boys from the men.

Always thought Tolmie,s info was NOTW linked,probably why its dried up somewhat.

I personally enjoyed it,even though always thought it was for the chosen few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.