shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

I miss the City ITK's, even if it didn't happen it made the transfer window fun.

Come back Tolmie!!

Don't worry he has had more comebacks since Lazarus was a toddler.

He will return when he wants to and leave again when he wants to (LOL).

Malty said:
I miss the City ITK's, even if it didn't happen it made the transfer window fun.

Come back Tolmie!!
RVP + Hazard were huge signings, we agreed terms with RVP but failed to sell striker/s, for a decent price anyway. Dzeko sea mooted but he earns double what they paid RVP.

Hazard fell though because we didn't pay agents fee or wages he was offered ar Chelsea.

Football moves quickly and we simply lost out. Our deadwood in Bridge, RSC, Kolo (still got it imo but way too expensive and unlikely to take cut in wage), M.Johnsonall finish deals. We also will most likely sell Sinclair and maybe Kolarov, a striker in either Tevez or Dzeko (Balo going this window imo) and Lescott.

We will save 500k-700k week from that lot as well as bring in fees for outgoings. Add new tv money and a possible premier league again and we go again but with both barrels this summer. I'm proper looking forward to this summer, we will see the new City as far as I'm concerned in all its glory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.