Shinawatra in the South Stand.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
PhuketBlue said:
mat said:
Biggest televised match in premier league history and toxic just happened to turn up. Are there some elections due in Thailand..?

Doesn't need publicity for elections. His younger sister is the current Prime Minister.

does that mean he's safe now?

For the time being at least as in likelihood he is pulling the strings now anyway.

They have been trying to get some kind of amnesty worked out but that would be a tricky issue here.

For taking us over improving us as a club then selling us to the best owners in the world when he could have sold to Americans and another bid for more. How does that make him a villainin football terms? to you miserable pricks he may aswell of sold us to another bunch of yanks! Fuck him? FUCK YOU!

He is a monumental dick and how much he has done for the club is reflected in the way the club treats him now, compared to, let's say Garry Cook, but fair dos for sitting in the stands. Must have been an eye-opener.

Chairman Wesker said:
For taking us over improving us as a club then selling us to the best owners in the world when he could have sold to Americans and another bid for more. How does that make him a villainin football terms? to you miserable pricks he may aswell of sold us to another bunch of yanks! Fuck him? FUCK YOU!

I appreciate what Shinawatra did to get City in to this position, but this man is doesn't deserve to be treated like a VIP IMO. He was a part of our history, If he never stepped foot in to this football club you would all think he is the scum of the earth.

EVILBLUEANT said:
Dagnabbit i was gonna post that
My lad and Frank looking Pally
DSC00280.jpg

Bless. As the photo says OABOAB.
Who says human rights abusers can't be city fans?
We're a broad church right?

EVILBLUEANT said:
graham1312 said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
Dagnabbit i was gonna post that
My lad and Frank looking Pally
DSC00280.jpg

thank you very much for posting the picture , my wife is thai and thaksin is a hero of hers when we saw him before the game i tried to get a photo of him and the wife on my phone but due to everybody else trying as well my hand got pushed at the crucial moment resulting in me taking a photo of the roof of the cocourse
My Pleasure.

Check out the nazi in back ground lol

Putting 2 and 2 together here, was Frank the guy outside shouting "A grand 300 for a ticket" and holding an envelope full of twenties?

Stood in The South Stand said:
Thaksin and his daughter (I think it was his daughter, if not well played Frank) sat a row in front of me in 121, couldn't believe my eyes. He was getting mobbed but was absolutely brilliant chatting away and was happy to oblige to having his photo taken 5000 times. Then half hour into the game a rag who was't with him but sat next to him was thrown out cause his red Utd shirt was hanging out of his coat. It started going off a bit but glad to see Thaksin see the funny side, it must have got a bit scary for him. Was Shinawatra on tv tonight? it would be good to see that rag.
article-2137519-12D94483000005DC-245_634x407.jpg

Who's who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.