Ship of fools

Matty said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
johnny crossan said:
So we agree on something then...

Just so you're clear about what you're agreeing with.

And which part of this do you take issue with,exactly?
Or is mindlessly quoting the words of others with no theological rationale of your own your default setting?

If he has a 'default setting' does that mean we can reboot him? There's obviously a terminal error occurred here that needs working on.

you have as clear an understanding about the mechanics of posting as you do of the numinous it seems

johnny crossan said:
Matty said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
johnny crossan said:
So we agree on something then...

Just so you're clear about what you're agreeing with.

And which part of this do you take issue with,exactly?
Or is mindlessly quoting the words of others with no theological rationale of your own your default setting?

If he has a 'default setting' does that mean we can reboot him? There's obviously a terminal error occurred here that needs working on.

you have as clear an understanding about the mechanics of posting as you do of the numinous it seems
That's the posting equivalent of mocking someone's spelling/grammar, all it serves to prove is that you've got nothing constructive, interesting or relevant to say about the matter at hand.

Nice attempt at using words you think make you look intelligent and you hope will confuse everyone else. I fully grasp the "mechanics of the numinous" but, as I'm an intelligent person, and realise that the 'presence' of God/a divine power is falicy, those mechanics mean absolutely nothing to me.

Ok lets try a different tack (geddit tack, ship of fools,oh never mind).

Right JC, You have to be singularly the most banal eejit in existance, so by the reading the following that makes you evil in the eyes of your god.

So try and preach the crap you have spouted here to yourself. Then, and heres the good bit, you can try and convert yourself, result. If you end up in a feedback loop and disappear up your own jacksey please feel free to come back and haunt us as this I would find ammusing.

Also what do you think of the abundance of strikers that we have for the coming season, also what are your views on our possible defensive fralties.

Oh can you answer this in your ghost form i.e.

ooooohhhhhhhhh Jjjjohhhnnnn TTTTTeeeerrrryyyyyy wwwwouuulllld bbbbbeeee aaaaaa rrriiiggghhhttttt ccccooooooooooo.

Stanley said:

Right JC, You have to be singularly the most banal eejit in existance, so by the reading the following that makes you evil in the eyes of your god.

So try and preach the crap you have spouted here to yourself. Then, and heres the good bit, you can try and convert yourself, result. If you end up in a feedback loop and disappear up your own jacksey please feel free to come back and haunt us as this I would find ammusing.

Also what do you think of the abundance of strikers that we have for the coming season, also what are your views on our possible defensive fralties.

ooooohhhhhhhhh Jjjjohhhnnnn TTTTTeeeerrrryyyyyy wwwwouuulllld bbbbbeeee aaaaaa rrriiiggghhhttttt ccccooooooooooo.
I hope you're prepared for him to ignore everything you've just posted and respond with an unrelated and, ultimately, irrelevant quote. That is, after all, his modus operandi.

Matty said:
Stanley said:

I hope you're prepared for him to ignore everything you've just posted and respond with an unrelated and, ultimately, irrelevant quote. That is, after all, his modus operandi.

LOL,

I am trying to classify our dear hopefully soon to be departed friend, but I am having a real problem.

WUM doe's not really cut it, he/she is also very irritating. There are overtones of a real chip on the shoulder, but its the abilty to totaly ignore the points and views of others that stands out. Oh and also not able to admit being wrong. I wonder if he/she comes here because talking to people who can't stand him/her is better than being alone?

Stanley said:
Matty said:
Stanley said:

LOL,

I am trying to classify our dear hopefully soon to be departed friend, but I am having a real problem.

WUM doe's not really cut it, he/she is also very irritating. There are overtones of a real chip on the shoulder, but its the abilty to totaly ignore the points and views of others that stands out. Oh and also not able to admit being wrong. I wonder if he/she comes here because talking to people who can't stand him/her is better than being alone?
You just need to take one look at his pic and you will realise there is a serious problem.

kronkonite said:
god bothering twat exile from mancity net total and utter prick

truth.png

You couldnt write this stuff could ya.

Stanley said:

This you mean:

The Banality of Evil
From the book Triumph of the Market
by Edward S. Herman

The concept of the banality of evil came into prominence following the publication of Hannah Arendt's 1963 book Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil, which was based on the trial of Adolph Eichmann in Jerusalem. Arendt's thesis was that people who carry out unspeakable crimes, like Eichmann, a top administrator in the machinery of the Nazi death camps, may not be crazy fanatics at all, but rather ordinary individuals who simply accept the premises of their state and participate in any ongoing enterprise with the energy of good bureaucrats.

I think you may be more at home in your gratuitous sewer thread (but maybe not).

johnny crossan said:
Stanley said:

This you mean:

The Banality of Evil
From the book Triumph of the Market
by Edward S. Herman

The concept of the banality of evil came into prominence following the publication of Hannah Arendt's 1963 book Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil, which was based on the trial of Adolph Eichmann in Jerusalem. Arendt's thesis was that people who carry out unspeakable crimes, like Eichmann, a top administrator in the machinery of the Nazi death camps, may not be crazy fanatics at all, but rather ordinary individuals who simply accept the premises of their state and participate in any ongoing enterprise with the energy of good bureaucrats.

I think you may be more at home in your gratuitous sewer thread (but maybe not).
Quote. Check.

No argument against the point being made. Check.

Irrelevant waste of bandwidth. Check.

Yep, this'll be a Johnny Crossan post alright....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.