Ship of fools

paphos-mcfc said:
johnny crossan said:
squirtyflower said:
I asked nothing of the sort. Do you actually bother to read the posts before you answer? It brings me back to my original premise, that you must be a politician. You answer the question you wanted to be asked, not the one that was asked. And again I ask for the evidence of my virulence/unreasoning.
But I'm not surprised that you consider any one who thinks differently to you to be a fool. It must be so gratifying to know you are always right.

i'm a fool

naughty, just wait 'til I get back to SJ HQ.

squirtyflower said:
johnny crossan said:
squirtyflower said:
I asked nothing of the sort. Do you actually bother to read the posts before you answer? It brings me back to my original premise, that you must be a politician. You answer the question you wanted to be asked, not the one that was asked. And again I ask for the evidence of my virulence/unreasoning.
But I'm not surprised that you consider any one who thinks differently to you to be a fool. It must be so gratifying to know you are always right.
So you really are a bigot?

correct

cheers

Unworthy of you. Very poor form.

To be frank, I'm bored with your obsession. You do not answer the question and you provide no evidence when accusing others. Until you desist in treating others like this you deserve ridicule.

It pains me to read this. Personal beleifs should be respected. If I'm an Atheist, does this make me a fool? Johnny Crossan, whatever your beliefs should be for you and your own mind! Do not dictate to others about what is is right or wrong to believe whether it's in books or not!!

Religion on a serious note is the cause of many deaths in the world today. Would you die in war or battle for your Christian / Muslim / Jewish beliefs???? Why? As Tueatsboots posted before, religion was put in place to control the masses.

If anything happens that is bad, i.e a plane crash, or hurricane, etc.. Why is it always Gods will?? I'm sorry, I believe in logic. Faith is for the weak minded!!!!

TOOTS said:
What time do we set sail were are we going

As the captain it is my great pleasure to announce that I have gotten hold of the best sailing vessel of all time.

Jonah.gif

Her breathe is abit dodgy but it's one hell of a ride. Jump on in me hearties.

paphos-mcfc said:
It pains me to read this. Personal beleifs should be respected. If I'm an Atheist, does this make me a fool? Johnny Crossan, whatever your beliefs should be for you and your own mind! Do not dictate to others about what is is right or wrong to believe whether it's in books or not!!

Religion on a serious note is the cause of many deaths in the world today. Would you die in war or battle for your Christian / Muslim / Jewish beliefs???? Why? As Tueatsboots posted before, religion was put in place to control the masses.

If anything happens that is bad, i.e a plane crash, or hurricane, etc.. Why is it always Gods will?? I'm sorry, I believe in logic. Faith is for the weak minded!!!!

Sorry you're in pain. There can't be a God then - He wouldn't allow it, or all those other bad things that happen, many in the name of religion. How does religious faith persist in the face of all this suffering? Human beings must be very scared and very stupid to put up with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.