Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

Liveleak has the video of the crime scene, fucker was armed to his teeth ugly bastard with his brains splattered.
Where did the video originate? This is an active crime scene. I doubt the LV police would let press in. It could corrupt the scene. Some police officer is going to have his arse in a sling if they are responsible.

Where did the video originate? This is an active crime scene. I doubt the LV police are would let press in. It could corrupt the scene. Some police officer is going to have his arse in a sling if they are responsible.

Everything always gets leaked now, not sure on the laws in America but judging by the quality I think they legally do it.

Are you kidding me? Each and every one of them personally received thoughts AND prayers from the republican members of congress. Not just thoughts mind you, thoughts AND prayers.

It's incredible in the year of our Lord 2017, people still deny the 100% success rate of prayer. Particularly from Christian Republican Congress white men with financial interests in guns.

You would think the great flood never happened listening to some.

I'm away out to slaughter a goat in disgust.

It's incredible in the year of our Lord 2017, people still deny the 100% success rate of prayer. Particularly from Christian Republican Congress white men with financial interests in guns.

Only people that "live by the covenant" still do that shit. I don't know any but I work with a bloke who claims he has a friend that's decided to "live by the covenant."

For what it is worth not all Christians in America are white or white men. A very large number of black people in America are church going Christians. Most identify as Democrats though they are socially conservative.

Prayers only go so far you need likes and lots of them!

Only people that "live by the covenant" still do that shit. I don't know any but I work with a bloke who claims he has a friend that's decided to "live by the covenant."

For what it is worth not all Christians in America are white or white men. A very large number of black people in America are church going Christians. Most identify as Democrats though they are socially conservative.

Yes I know. But the ones that are the real crazy dangerous ones are overwhelmingly evangelical and white.

The delusion is not race specific though. Jesus has been planted in many a once promising mind and switched it off.

The real progress ending epidemic in America. Religion.

Link won't work, however it is a shotspotter system that identifies where shots are fired from in cities. Crazy that they need this shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.