Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

Not if you have to run around you won't, will be blowing out your fat arses after one fire fight haha. Plus you are bigger targets!
Alas I live in probably the healthiest place in the State, maybe second. People are annoyingly fit around here

Something I found bizarre (assuming it's not fake) and that is 3% of Americans own 50% of guns in the US. It does tally with something else I was told and that gun ownership is reducing in that the number of gun owners is going down but the number of guns is going up.

I can get owning a gun if you hunt or live in an area with dangerous animals or something. But I have no idea why you would own a gun if you live in a city or where there is no practical need. I also have no idea why you would own assault type weapons or why you would own multiple weapons. Not sure I would be comfortable with the idea of a small number of people stockpiling guns. To be honest I would be questioning the mentality of people who do that.

Alas I live in probably the healthiest place in the State, maybe second. People are annoyingly fit around here
It's the Mormonism and the abstention from alcohol, caffeine and tobacco. The Latter Day Saints are fond as fuck of desserts though. Ordering dirty big pieces of pie with ice cream after every evening meal out. Sometimes after lunch too. You should open a dental practice.

I am the sort of chap that feels everyone should be banned from guns whatever your mental health.

I can not see any justification for owning a gun at all.

That is a very simplistic statement.

I own a gun. I have never fired it and never plan to. I feel like I have a good reason for owning it.

Many others in the US own guns and use them as their primary means of feeding their families. Keeping your kids fed is a good reason to own a gun.

There are plenty of reasons to own a gun. That said I am not pro-gun and I fully understand that the 2nd Amendment has been politicized to the point that 99% of the public thinks it means something that it doesn't actually mean.

It's the Mormonism and the abstention from alcohol, caffeine and tobacco. The Latter Day Saints are fond as fuck of desserts though. Ordering dirty big pieces of pie with ice cream after every evening meal out. Sometimes after lunch too. You should open a dental practice.
It's been a long time since you've been here, Jackson Hole has moved over the hill, now it's outdoor central. Mormons are actually in the minority in the valley now

That is a very simplistic statement.

I own a gun. I have never fired it and never plan to. I feel like I have a good reason for owning it.

Many others in the US own guns and use them as their primary means of feeding their families. Keeping your kids fed is a good reason to own a gun.

There are plenty of reasons to own a gun. That said I am not pro-gun and I fully understand that the 2nd Amendment has been politicized to the point that 99% of the public thinks it means something that it doesn't actually mean.
I own several rifles, use them for hunting only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.