Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I'm going to bite anyway.

I'm guessing he was more bothered about it directly overlooking a crowd of 25,000 people than the fact that it once got mentioned by a British popstar on an album 16 years ago. Plus, the Mandalay Bay was his second choice; he had tried to book a room at the Ogden overlooking another concert in the downtown area a few weeks ago. Maybe he was a big fan of Coronation Street as well as Robbie.
I'm very serious.

Seems to me very obvious that the guy was mentally disturbed in some way, and equally obvious that he had got the Robbie Williams track in his head. You may disagree. I think it is too much of a coincidence for there to be nothing in it. I am guessing he chose to check into the Mandalay Bay when the concert was on, not the other way around.

Many others in the US own guns and use them as their primary means of feeding their families. Keeping your kids fed is a good reason to own a gun.

What for robbing banks? Professional hit man?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.