Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

This is an example of a twitter 'conversation' I have been having with a pro-gun guy. Where to start.....

It CANNOT be coincidence this.

A song about a bloke checking into a room on the 33rd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel with some kind of metaphorical psychopath ("Hoping my monkey don't point that gun at anyone - When the monkey is high You do not stare" etc) and a gun, and make references to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (conjuring up images of the final scene with the two of them coming out all guns blazing)?

The nutter must have had this going around his twisted head and decided to act it out. OK the room was on the 32nd floor, but maybe they had no rooms on the 33rd. It's not as if it's the top floor. It's 2/3rd way up the hotel and pretty specific.

President Trump has blamed Mexicans after listening to the song and promised to remove gun law all together, in a quote he is heard to have said.."Fuckin Mexicans, can't a man talk to his imaginary monkey in peace"

This is an example of a twitter 'conversation' I have been having with a pro-gun guy. Where to start.....

I’m starting to think “fuck them, it’s their problem and there’s no point shedding a tear when they don’t give a shit”

Just hope the next one of these takes out some gun nuts.

Last edited:
I’m starting to think “fuck them, it’s there problem and there’s no point shedding a tear when they don’t give a shit”

Just hope the next one of these takes out some gun nuts.

Do they genuinely believe that people are dying from knife attacks and acid attacks on such a scale that they need to be armed to protect themselves?

I doubt it - it's a party line that they need to repeat so no one 'punishes them by taking their guns'. Yes, he did use the word 'punish'. He sounds like a child when it has its toy taken away

I'm very much in the 'fuck 'em' camp. The only issue is that normal everyday people get caught up in their ideological lunacy

Where did the video originate? This is an active crime scene. I doubt the LV police would let press in. It could corrupt the scene. Some police officer is going to have his arse in a sling if they are responsible.
They leaked crime scene pictures from Manchester so doing it on their own territory is probably perfectly normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.