Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

The first time I took my family to Florida we stayed in Orlando.
A woman at the motel we stayed at said, "This motel has been open for four years and there's only been one murder - not bad huh?"!

Would it matter much if they banned guns as from today, the country is already flooded with them.

This is the "stupid American" argument.

That America (the most powerful nation on earth) is helpless to stop this because it does not have the wherewithal or mental capacity to make a change or deal with the existing guns. So they have to keep things as they are.

Would it matter much if they banned guns as from today, the country is already flooded with them.
Correct .there isnt much point in bringing any gun law in at this point with an estimated 300 million already out there .
It only takes 1 to commit an evil atrocity

This is the "stupid American" argument.

That America (the most powerful nation on earth) is helpless to stop this because it does not have the wherewithal or mental capacity to make a change or deal with the existing guns. So they have to keep things as they are.
I can see most Americans handing over their weapons in a gun amnesty. Your mind can live in never never land, for us down here on planet earth can see it'll never happen. I could go out now and get a gun within 10 minutes and how long have they been banned in the uk?

How about this.....just stop the manufacture and sale of....bullets....keep the guns .
Americans could then technically still 'bear arms'...just empty ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.