Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

The thing is that gun wouldn't be acquired legally and that "facility" is not one open to a third of the country ! ( one third of Americans own at least one gun ). I'd also suspect the choice of weapon available would not be from as wide a range as you can get in a US gunshop and similarly you wouldn't be able to get limitless supplies of ammunition.

America - the place where its not thought odd to want to own a fully armed helicopter gunship...............

Exactly - you make all those gun illegal. Give them a 3 months amnesty period to hand in their guns . Then if they do not, minimum 5 years sentence. Simple.

You pays your money, you make your choice...

The thing is that gun wouldn't be acquired legally and that "facility" is not one open to a third of the country ! ( one third of Americans own at least one gun ). I'd also suspect the choice of weapon available would not be from as wide a range as you can get in a US gunshop and similarly you wouldn't be able to get limitless supplies of ammunition.

America - the place where its not thought odd to want to own a fully armed helicopter gunship...............

I saw a US gun shop worker on TV last night who made a statement that the public have every right to own weapons which are on par with those of the military... He justified this by saying it was just in case the military ever tried to mount a coup and to allow the public to fight back with equal force

Fucked up logic that is......

I can see most Americans handing over their weapons in a gun amnesty. Your mind can live in never never land, for us down here on planet earth can see it'll never happen. I could go out now and get a gun within 10 minutes and how long have they been banned in the uk?
There's no way that 'most' Americans would ever hand over their guns

There's no way that 'most' Americans would ever hand over their guns

They would if you went to prison if they did not hand over their guns. (see Australia).

The boring gun lobby "Americans are too stupid to find a solution" argument is seen so often on here. The sad truth is that don't want to. They don't really care about Sandy Hook, Orlando, Las Vegas.

Americans = stupid and selfish.

They would if you went to prison if they did not hand over their guns. (see Australia).

The boring gun lobby "Americans are too stupid to find a solution" argument is seen so often on here. The sad truth is that don't want to. They don't really care about Sandy Hook, Orlando, Las Vegas.

Americans = stupid and selfish.

Wouldn't they laugh at the idea that half the population of a state would be locked up?

Wouldn't they laugh at the idea that half the population of a state would be locked up?

Are you saying that no American would comply with a federal law carrying a minimum five year prison sentence?

Oddly, they did hand in their guns in Australia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.