Shooting in Munich

Yep. If be Nazi you mean living under an authoritarian regime with a supreme leader at the apex of the power structure and with an avowed intent to eliminate Jews then I give you the Government of Iran.
Iranian Jews are treated extremely well, so not quite as analogous as you suggest. There's much worse regimes than Iran in the Middle East.

Iranian Jews are treated extremely well, so not quite as analogous as you suggest. There's much worse regimes than Iran in the Middle East.

Damn you sir. Clean bowled middle stump. Yes I was incorrect. It would have been more accurate to say that the Iranian Government has an avowed intent to eliminate the State of Israel as distinct from the people themselves and that Jews in Iran are treated well. The Iranian Government does fund Hezbollah (and others) as part of that campaign against Israel. Notwithstanding this I was wrong in my characterization.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.