Shooting in Munich

no media is covering that at all, shocking. I guess their lives don't matter.
Some are, as that's where I saw it, but if that was in a Western country you wouldn't be able to turn the telly on, and there'd be a 20 page thread on it. Like I said, no one gives a fuck.

Some are, as that's where I saw it, but if that was in a Western country you wouldn't be able to turn the telly on, and there'd be a 20 page thread on it. Like I said, no one gives a fuck.
Obviously Europeans are gonna be more worried about what's on their own doorstep

Obviously Europeans are gonna be more worried about what's on their own doorstep
Mmmmmmmmm.....I reckon people would be interested in this, but it's not being reported, and that decision is down to others.

It was sold as being on our doorstep when they were planning on invading the country.

Well there is a reason for that isn't there.

Nah it's about indentification. If this has been an Isis action in the US coverage would have been off wall and on the verge of meltdown. Ditto if it had been Melbourne. Neither of these countries are on our doorstep but we do identify with the victims. When it happens in Kabul or Baghdad we don't identify and the media know that so simply report on it rather than bathing in it. Muslims kill Christains in a Christain country is major news. Muslims kill Muslims in a Muslim country and its a brief story before moving onto the heroic fight by a dolphin to save a toddler - and only if the toddler is cute and white.

Quite simple really, they're psychopaths, obsessed with a ruthless ambition to have as much power, wealth and status as they can possibly acquire. Their brains simply don't function like a healthy human that isn't afflicted with this particular psychological disorder, they have no compassion for anyone other than themselves and possibly their immediate family, they view all other people as weak, worthless and inferior to themselves.
sounds like nicola sturgeon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.